At First it was All Fun and Games

"Hey, Amelia, why are you so smart? I'm starting to feel like you hired someone to pretend that they are Ellen or something." Cameron says, after Amelia tells her the whole story that she already told me and Ethan.

"I thought the same thing!" I say, but then Amelia gives me that same look like she is going to set me on fire, which is when I remember her looking me staright in the eyes. "But she didn't!" I hesitate, because she is actually scary.

She stops looking at me, and continues to watch "The Back Yardagans" again, which keeps getting me distracted.

Boy, is that theme song catchy.

"You guys, I promise you that I didn't!" she says, and gives us both a hard shove, without even taking her eyes off of the TV.

Okay then. I believe her already.

It's so weird. At first it was all just fun and games with Amelia tricking us, and now Ellen Degeneres wants her to be on the show. Well, they do say that everything happens for a reason, so I'm just gonna go with the flow.

"Hey!" Ethan yelps from the kitchen. "You guys need to come see this."

I get up, and walk to the kitchen.
Cameron follows.

Ethan holds up his phone.

There is an Instagram post by Ellen.

There is a picture of Amelia in her blue dress with a blue flower crown that she was wearing the other day, and the captions says :
"cannot wait to have dis lil cutie on our show."

Woah!

From the corner of my eye, I can see Cameron's mouth fling open.

"She's so sweet!" Ethan exclaims, as he takes one more look at the phone.

I don't get this! Why doesn't Ellen even care about me and Ethan being on her show, but she is going to let our annoying idiotic sister on it.

I suddenly feel worried.

Amelia is not going to steal me and Ethan's fame, now, is she?

"Get me some juice." I hear Amelia demand from the living room.

Is her snobiness already kicking in?

My little Amelia better not turn into a brat.