Ellen

"Let's go!" I yelp to Amelia, as Ethan nudges her to wake up.
It's Monday, and we need to take her and Cameron back to New Jersey.
She sits up staright, and rubs her eyes.

Soon after, we're about to leave the apartment to catch another flight, back to New Jersey, when my phone starts to ring.
It's an un familiar number, which I usually don't answer, but my gut was telling me to this time.

I answer the phone, and put it up to my ear.

"Hi!"

"Hello, this is Ellen Degeneres." the voice says.

I nearly drop the phone, as my mouth flings open, but I catch it.

"The Ellen Dege..neres?" I stutter. "How did you even get my number?"

"Yes!" she laughs. "We just have a couple of questions for you." she says, completely ignoring my second question.

"Anything, what's up?" I laugh.

"Amelia. Can you please bring her to our studio so she can be on our show? You twins and Cameron can come, too.  It's tonight at 7." she says, and I can just tell she's smiling as she says this. "We want to ask Amelia a couple questions."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. This isn't really Ellen. It's another one of Amelia's stupid pranks to get to stay at California longer or some shit." I say, and hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Amelia asks.

"Oh, like you don't know." I say.

"No, actually I don't know." she says, and stomps her foot.

"It was 'Ellen.'" I say, and do quotations when I say Ellen.

"Ellen Degen?!" she says, and jumps up and down.

"Stop it, Amelia! I know that it's another plan." I say.

She stop jumping. "What are you talking about?" she says, and holds her hands out. "There was no Ellen plan."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me." I say.

She looks me straight in the eyes, which kind of makes me feel uncomfortable.

I kneel down to her hight.

"I. did. not. have. any. Ellen. plans." she says, not looking away for even a second.

I immediately grab my phone so quickly from my pocket, and call Ellen back.

"Ellen speaking." she says, and I start to feel really nervous.

"Sorry about that, umm...so, we'll be there at 7." I say, and quickly hang up the phone before I mess this up anymore. 

Caneron and Ethan walk into the room. "Let's go." Ethan says.

"No, the mission is pose poned." I say, not even knowing if I used that term right.

"What, why?" Ethan asks, nervously.

I look up at him and with his blue shirt on, and say "Ellen Degeneres wants us on her show. She really wants to talk to Amelia."

He has the same reaction as me; his mouth flings open, and he drops his bag.
"The Ellen Degeneres?!" he exclaims, jumping up and down. 

I stand up, and sit on the nearest bed.

"Call Mom and tell her we'll be staying longer. We just need to unpack all of our stuff, and maybe buy a couple new clothes." Cameron says.

I grab my phone and call Mom.

She answers.

"Hi Mom!" I say.

"Hey babe, how's it going?" she asks.

"Umm, well...we're going to have to stay a little bit longer. Maybe Wednesday." I explain.

"And why is that?" she asks, and I can tell just in her voice that she's confused.

"Ellen Degeneres want us to be on her show." I pleat.

"The Ellen Degeneres?!" she asks, with her voice going up; high pictched voice. 

"Yes, mom!" I laugh.

Okay, honey, bye, love you! Come home on Wednesday. Please tell my other kids that I say hi!" she says.

"K, bye Ma, love you! Tell dad I say hi!" I say, and hang up the phone.

"Mom says hi." I say. 

I look over and see Amelia unpacking her bags. "You sure this isn't another one of your nasty plans?" I say, messing with her.

She turns around, and gives me the nastiest looks ever, to the point where it looks like she wants to set me on fire.

I put my hands up like she's a cop. "Sorry!" I laugh. "It was just a joke!"