Meeting Fans and Meeting the Truth

"But why?!" Amelia moans, as I try to wake her up.

"It's time to go to the meet and greet!" I say, nudging her.

This is the first time Amelia has ever even been in our apartment in California, and she seems to like it.
It's also her first time actually at California.
We have to drop her and Cameron off back in New Jersey on Monday.

"Tell Cameron to please grab me an outfit. I don't trust you or Ethan to." she says, rubbing her eyes.

Cameron apparently heard her, because next thing you know she's throwing Amelia's pink romper and black Nike shoes at her.

"Thanks." Amelia says, and sits up.

"Amelia. Tell me now." I demand, looking at her.

"After the meet and greet!" she says.
"Or else the plan will be wrecked."

Why does it have to be after the meet and greet?
And what plan?
She probably just likes making me wait.

At the 4OU meet and greet, we meet a lot of fans; 2,347 to be exact.
A couple of them even brang their own props for me and Ethan to wear.
One girl, named Allyson, even gave Ethan her number.
"Um, thanks." Ethan hesitated when the girl gave him the number. He looked at me with his eyes open wide, and it looked like he was trying not to laugh.
A lot of people didn't even really acknowledge that Amelia was even there, which I thought was weird.
A boy there even said "Is that Amelia?" like he didn't even really know, which was peculiar.

"Let's go!" I say to Amelia as we're walking in the parking lot to the limo.
Amelia is far behind meyself, Cameron and Ethan.
I open the limo door, and hop in.
I put my bags on the ground, and wait for the others to come in.
Ethan opens the door, and sits next to me.
The limo driver gets out of the limo, and opens the door for Amelia and Cameron.
"Thanks!" I hear Amelia pleat.
"Move." she says to Ethan.
"Why?" he laughs.
"Because, I need to talk to Grayson!" she demands.
Maybe she's going to tell me now.
He gets up and walks to the front of the limo, and takes a seat, instead of sitting next to Cameron who seems to be in a not so good mood.
"I'm never going to another one of those meet and greet things!" she says.
Ethan and I share a Cramps? look.
I bet it's cramps.
"So, do you want to know now?" Amelia asks.
"Yes!" I involuntarily shout.
I put my hands over my mouth.
Eh, at least it's only us and the driver in here.
"Well, let's just say, I hired some people." she says, and starts to pat my back.
"Tell me the whole story...now!" I say.
Her stories take forever to tell.
"Not with that attitude!" she says.
I roll my eyes.
After a few awkward moments of silence, she finaly starts to speak.;
"Look." she says, and pulls out a small notebook from her bag.
She puts it on my lap.
"Look at number 4 on the first page." she says.
I look at the the paper.
At the top of it, is says "My Wish List."
I look at number 4 :

I can't really read, so it's kind of hard to read it

"Wow!" I say. "You're wish came true!" I exclaim.

"Yeah." she says. "What happened was, I hired my 15 year friend, Baylee, to pretend that she is a fan named Faye. I told her that if you or Ethan come outside ask for me instead of the opposite twin. I also had a bunch of my friends from school, who are all older than 10, to comment 'Bring Amelia to the Meet and Greet.' on you and Ethan's instagram accounts. I was playing dumb. I knew it wasn't in Florida." she explains. "Darn good did I know it was in California," she continues. "I knew real people would not say that on your commemts to bring me to the meet and greet. They would treat me just like they treat Cameron. They never ask her to come to the greets, so why would they want me to?"
My heart sinks.
This.Is.The. Smartest.5.Year.Old.I.Ever.Met...
But why are all of her friends older than her?
That doesn't matter right now, though.
She tricked us all.
"Also, Grayson, I made Ethan be in a good mood so that he would want me to come with you guys!" she smiles.
My mouth flings open.
"And how did you do that?" I ask.
"I made his 'crush' text him." she says, with quotations when she says crush.
"What do you mean by 'crush?'" I ask, using the same quotations as her.
"I made a fake contact on his phone, and called it 'Veronica's 2nd phone.' I made 'Veronica's 2nd phone' write to him that she got a 2nd phone, and put her contact, which was also known as my iPad's email, that she took his phone when he wasn't looking and put her contact in." she says.
Once again, my bicycle seat(my jaw)flies open.
"Is that all the question you have?" she asks, smiling.
I shake my head yes, with my jaw still open. She turns her head, and puts her attention on Cameron.
I was so shocked, that I forgot my last questions for a second.
"Amelia?" I say, and nudge her.
"What?" she asks.
"What did you mean when you said people were freaking out about you before the video was even out?" I ask.
She looks at me like I'm nuts.
"Isn't it obvious?" she asks. "Nobody even really knew about me before the video even came out, so what would be the coincidence that people start talking about me before the video with me even came out? Exactly! Which is why I had my friend comment!" she says.
My brain can't take all of this.
"Did you make this plan all by yourself?" I ask.
"No." she says. "I hired some people to comment on your photo." she adds.
How could someone who doesn't even really know what 'plan' means make such a big plan?!
"No! Who thought of all of this stuff?" I ask.
"Me!" she yells.
Wtf?
"Tell Ethan!" I say.
"You tell him!" she shouts.
"No, you tell him!" I laugh. "It was your story!" I add.

When we stop at a stop sign, Amelia up to the front to sit next to Ethan.

After about 15 minutes of Amelia telling Ethan the story, we're finally at out apartment.

"I like California." I hear Amelia say to Ethan.
"Obviously, if you went through all that trouble just to get to be here!" he says, and I can tell that he's in a bad mood.
I need to tell Mom about this.
When you think about it, the only reason that this plan was cool, was because a 5 year old made it.
It would have just been lame if I came up with a stupid plan like that.
Amelia is really smart.

Really smart.