Flight

"It's time to go." Ethan claps in my face as I'm trying to sleep.

Wait what?

I suddenly realize what he said.

It's too late to talk to mom and Amelia.

I sit up, hesitating.
I'm in my pajamas still.

I immediately get up.

"What time is it, E?" I stutter.

"It's 8 am. The flight leaves at 8:30. Chop chop, let's go!" he says, clapping as he grabs my outfit from the dresser.

He throws it at me.

"Thanks buddy." I say, rubbing my eyes.

We're running to the airport, with Cameron and Amelia, and it reminds me of Home Alone.

We meet a couple fans there, too.

When we're finally on the plane, Amelia mumbles something that gets my attention

"What did you just say?" I ask.

I am sitting in between Cameron and Amelia.
Ethan is sitting in between 2 fangirls.

"I said that you guys are so stupid." she says.

I scrunch my eye brows, and wrinkle my forehead, as in to say What the heck are you talking about?

"Did you even notice that people started 'freaking out about me' and 'wanting me to come with you guys' before the video with me even came out?" she asks.

My heart sinks.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later." she laughs.

I absolutely hate it when people say "I'll tell you later," because then it just gets me so curious.

I think and think of what the heck Amelia is talking about.

It's a long 6 hours on the plane. Amelia just chews the same piece of gum the whole time, which I think is disgusting. I can't even chew the same piece of gum for 20 minutes.
Ethan plays on his phone. (With airplane mode on.)
Cameron reads with ear muffs on, and plays on her phone.
I just sit and think of what Amelia is waiting to tell me...for the whole plane ride.

I nudge her in the arm.

"What do you want?" she says, as she chews her disgusting gum.

"Please tell me what you were saying!" I shout.

People on the plane start to look at me.

I suddenly realize that those girls who are sitting next to Ethan, didn't even say one word to Amelia.

What's going on?

"What do you mean?" she plays dumb.

"The thing where you said that people started freaking out about you and wanting you to come to the meet and greet before the first video with you in it was even posted?!" I say.

Her eyes open wide. "Oh that?!" she says. "Yeah, I said I'll tell you later." she says, snobby.

What has gotten into this child?

And why is she acting so weird?