The Jemma Show

"So...your show is a reality, and Amelia's new show is...well...you no, not reality...your's is not Nick...her's is Nickelodean." Dan Schneider tries to explain, but I already new that.

Amelia's new show is called "The Jemma Show."

I did not want to let her have her own show for so many reasons...but there was so many people against that theory.

Reason number 1: She is going to become even more snobbier.

Reason number 2 : I need her to just go back to New Jersey before I shoot her annoying ass in the head. She is starting to get on my fuckin' nerves.

Reason number 3 : Just no....I liked it when she was just known as "The Dolan Twin's little sister"......

Now, instead, me and Ethan are just known as "Amelia Dolan's big brothers."

???????

"The Jemma Show" is about a little 6 year old girl (even though Amelia is 5) who lives in New Jersey and......

Wait?!!!

If 'Jemma' is supposed to live in New Jersey....does that mean they will film in New Jersey?!!!

A light balb dings in my head.

"Mr. Schneider...will you be filming in New Jersey since Jemma is supposed to live in New Jersey? And you guys will just take Amelia back to New Jersey and film everything and then leave her in New Jersey and come back to
California...without her?" I ask.

Dan thinks for a moment.

"Fuck no....I mean....I mean no. Just because we say Jemma is in New Jersey, doen't mean we will actually film in New Jersey." Dan hesitates. "We will film right hear, in California."

Amelia is standing right there.

I gasp...not because he said 'fuck' but because they won't be filming in New Jersey.

I thought it may have been my saving grace in this.

I just want dumbass Amelia, or 'Jemma,' to go back to New Jersey and just fucking stay there.

"Hey Amelia, sweets, don't you miss mommy and daddy?" I say to Amelia as we are in Dan's studio, and kneel down next to her...trying to be nice.

"Yes!" Amelia says, and puts on a sad face.

I smile. "So do you want to go back to...."
I am interuppted by her tiny voice; "Which is exactly why I call mommy everyday before bed." she laughs, and continutes to smile. "I also have a picture of mommy and daddy kissing right next to my bed!" she says.

I am starting to get so mad.

Nothing can make this child want to go back to New Jersey. Nothing. At. All.