What Happens Next

I sit there, and stare at Amelia and Ethan as they talk to the camera about fun things to do when you're bored, making the video for YouTube.
It just makes me sick how much Ethan wants Amelia in on this. He was just looking for any possible reason to not let me in a video, and now he found one...and now I'm not allowed in the next 2 videos all because I lost Amelia.
But we found her, so what's the big deal?
I don't even understand.
He acts like he never lost a kid.
Amelia turns around and looks at me.
"Stop watching us." she demands.
"Why?!" I ask.
"Remember? You're punished! Now go to your room!" she demands, once again.
"You're my little sister. You can't make me go to my room." I say.
"Go!" Ethan hollars, and I run to my room.
When is Amelia going to go back to New Jersey?!
I decide to sit on my chair in my room.
I grab my phone, and am frightened by a loud bang.
I jump.
I turn my spinny chair around, and see Cameron sitting there; starring at me like a hawk.
When did she get here?
"Ethan said you're not allowed to be on your phone, but I won't tell." she says. "I, too, think it's dumb. You can't be grounded by your twin brother. Even if Mom says to ground you."

Finally...someone of my side.

"So, you wanna go find that cute girl and talk to her?" Cameron asks.
"What are you talking about?" I ask.
"The girl who you were talking to before Amelia came and wrecked it for you."

"How did you know about that?" I ask.

"Amelia told me all about it. She feels so bad." Cameron tells me.

My heart sinks.
"But how am I going to find her? I don't even know what road I was on when I saw her."
"Just follow me, dumbass." she says.

Minutes later, we are outside of a Coffee shop, called "California's Famous Coffee."

"What's this?" I ask.

"Francesca told me about what happened." she says.

"Wait...back it up. Please explain what is going on."

She rolls her eyes.

"Francesca is my friend. She is the one you were talking to and Amelia scared off. I met her a couple days ago, and she is really nice. I lied, Amelia isn't the one who told me about what happened and scaring Franny off or whatever you want to call it. It was indeed Francesca. She thinks you are really cute. She works at this coffee shop." she says, and point to the coffee shop right in front of our eyes.

"Wait...how old is she?" I ask.

"Sixteen! Also, I met her before you met her. So if anything happens, she will be on my side since I met her first. Now go get some!" she says, and pushes me into the shop and runs. Good thing the door was already opened.
"Cameron! I'm going to kill....." I am interrupted by something touching my shoulder. It's a hand.
"Hello, I have been expecting you." I here a voice say.
I turn around, and there she is.
Our eyes meet.
She is even more beautiful than last time.
She is wearing her green apren that says "Francesca D." on the nametag.

"Ummmm.....hello." I say, but I am still a little speechless. "If we get married, your initials will not change!" I blurt out, and then cover my mouth.

Oops. Did I really just say that?

She giggles.

I scratch the back of my head.

Thank God she thought I was just joking.

I apparently am not good with girls.

"Coffeee?" she asks.

I am so speechless that I forget if I drink coffee.

"Ummm....hot chocolate?" I ask.

"Sure." she says, and turns aroung.

She turns back around and looks at me.

"Grayson." she says.

"What?" I ask.

"It's on the house."