Is this real

Ok so I no that last part was a little crazy and was all over the place but this chapter will be better. after Claude told you what year it was u freaked out but finally calmed down. Now your with Hanna getting dressed.

A woman suddenly came out of now where it seemed. She had purple hair,  a purple maidens uniform, and a bandage over here eye. I thought to my self hm she must be Hannah, I wonder what happened to her eye (when (Y/N) was watching the show earlier it wasn't the part with the eye thing so (Y/N) doesn't know about it) Hannah began to speak "Hello miss (Y/N) my name is Hannah follow me so you can get dressed." I started follow her down the hall. We passed the bedroom I first woke up in. I guess she didn't want to wake up Alois so we went to a different room. When we walked in she shut the door behind us. Then walked to a closet full of colorful dresses she turned to me and asked "what would u like to ware today." I looked in the closet and picked a (F/C) dress that had white on the skirt part (idk what that part of the dress is called) . Hannah took it from the closest and walked over to me. She started unbuttoning the night gown,when I jumped and said, what are you doing ((Y/N) is from present day so it would be weird for a stranger to just start undressing you) hannah looked at me and said "Oh am I hurting you?" I said no. I'm just not used to people doing that. She then said "it's fine don't worry I will be quick." So I hesitated then let her finish dressing me.When she was finished she told me breakfast was almost ready and that I would eat with Alois very shortly.

~time skip 10 mins when your at the table ~

I sit down at a large table waiting to eat. All of a sudden I here footsteps coming down the stairs along with a very familiar voice saying "Claud what's for breakfast ." As soon as he finished his sentence he stepped into the room
I was sitting in and froze starring at me.

Alois's POV
oh my lord I knew she was pretty but omg she's beautiful. Oh no I'm starting to blush. That beautiful (H/C) hair and those big (E/C) eyes are so sparkly. Im so In love with her. I run over to the chair next to her then sat down. I looked straight into her eyes then kissed her. She pulled back almost immediately and yelled "What are you doing!" I laughed and said, silly don't you remember were engaged, I just wanted to give my beautiful fiancé a kiss. Her then angered face turned into a small smile and we both started to blush. Now I'm sorry that  I might have Startled you this morning waking up in my bed. I just thought we should sleep together seeing as we are together. Are you okay with sleeping with me. She that hesitated but then said "I guess that would be alright." We then chatted for a while and finished breakfast.

~ time skip to the evening ~

(Y/N) POV
I was reading in my bedroom when all of a sudden, I was startled by a nock on the door. I said come in, the door opened and it was Claud "The young master just got into the bathtub and he wishes you would join him." I looked at him with confusion then started to blush. "He would be most upset if you don't join him you now how he gets when he's mad." Then out of fear of what he might do I agreed.

Oh my what's going to happen next you and Alois alone in the tub together. Something might happened. Hope everyone liked this chapter I know this one was bad I'm just not very good at this,  I will be updating soon.