Trouble with Phantomhive

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the sunlight hitting my face. It was so warm a peaceful. It reminded me of the first time I woke up in this bed. I turn around to face Alois. He was facing me, still sleeping. I lightly cup his cheek and smile, he was so cute when he was asleep. His eyes flutter open and look at me. He smiles and says "Good morning (Y/N) you look beautiful." I blush knowing that my hair wasn't brushed and that I look like crap because I just woke up, completely forgetting the bruises throughout my body. I quietly laughed and said I need a bath. Alois then Smirked and said "I'll join you then." He called Claud to start a bath. Claud came quickly and finished filling the tub. "Would you like me to leave you two alone?" Claud said with a smirk. "Yes" Alois simply replied, I was confused because that sort of thing usually makes Alois mad but I just shook the feeling off. Alois gets up and walks to my side of the bed. He carefully picks me up bridal style, making sure not to touch any of the bruises. We walk to the the big bathroom and he undresses. "Well aren't you going to take your night gown off?" He said to me when he was finished. I sighed and said I can't, it hurts to much to get it off. Alois walked over to me and says "Well then allow me." With a smirk. When we were Both finally undress we got into the warm water, it was so nice being in Alois's arms surrounded by the warm water, I thought to myself. He looks at me and washes my body very carefully, then cleans himself. When we finish, he kisses me then stands up to get out. I then grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. I giggled, then we started kissing and splashing water out of the tub. His hand were on my breast, and as he was about to finger me, Claud nocked on the door. "Your highness, Earl Ciel Phantomhive is here, he wishes to speak to you." Alois stood up, mad and got out. He then looked at me and said "This will have to wait for later." Then he helped me out of the tub and dressed both of us. He then carried me to his study. I started reading and he was was sitting at his desk when Ciel walked in. "Hello Trancy." I here Ciel say the he looked at me.

~CIELS POV~

I noticed (Y/N) on the couch, in Alois's office. She looked different, not as energetic as she did at the ball. I shook it off as nothing, until she reached for her glass of water. Her dress sleeve fell down to revel a huge bruise on her arm. As Alois was talking with me I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, I could only notice (Y/N) and how she was acting. Alois noticed me looking at (Y/N) And said "Umm excuse me, why have you been starring at my fiancé?" This caught (Y/N) attention and I could tell Alois was mad. I took a second to reply then I said, u-um (Y/N) has bruises on her arms and she looks like she's in pain. What happened? Alois then looked at me, then a (Y/N), and said "Well (Y/N) what happened?" He said a little frustrated "I-I tripped." She was quite and sounded sad. I looked at (Y/N) then at Alois, he seemed pleased with himself. I wasn't convinced so I spoke up. Are you sure because it looks worse then just a trip. I noticed (Y/N) look down, Out of what? Embarrassment? I don't know, but I think someone hurt her. I looked at Alois, then said loudly, Did u hurt her? He looked at me then at (Y/N) and said "(Y/N) did I hurt you" still with her head down she said very quietly "No." With that Alois stood up and said "now that you have yelled at me in my own home and accused me of such things I think it's time for you to leave. Claud escort Ciel out." And with that I went home, still trying to figure out what just happened.

~TIME SKIP TO (Y/N) AND ALOIS IN BED~

(Y/N) POV
Me and Alois were in bed. He rolled over to face me and said "(Y/N) I'm sorry you had to lie today, I still feel horrible about what I did. Are you sure your ok?" I look into his blue eyes and said, I'm still adjusting to this knew world and with everything going on I really don't know. One thing that I do know for sure, is that I love you and I will always love you. Alois smiled and kissed me. After that we went to bed.

~TIME SKIP TO AROUND MIDNIGHT~

I wake up to a thud coming from the window. I look up and see Sebastian? Before I can say anything I feel a prick in my neck, I look down and see a needle. Before I pass out completely I here Sebastian say "It will all be ok." And with that everything goes dark.