Reunited

I immediately run to the restroom and makes myself throw up. Trying to get the drug out of my system. Claud runs in and says "your highness, are you alright?" "Get- (Y/N)- now!" I say breathing heavily in between each breath. He stares at me for a second and I scream, "NOW!" Claud quickly leaves and returns with (Y/N) in his arms. "Bring her to our room I will be there shortly." I first need to take care of Hanna.

I run to my office and grab the demon sword. I run down the hallway and call Hannah's name. She appears in front of me and without hesitation I stab her.

After I made sure she was dead I ran back to my room where (Y/N) was. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry" I cry as soon as I start speaking and jump in bed with her. I gently touch her cheek and she smiles at me. "Don't worry Alois I know it's not your fault." She gives me another small smile and then passes out. I look at Claud and yell, "Claud what happened!?! Pleas help her!" He sighs then says, "she passed out theres nothing I can do until she wakes up, besides she probably need the sleep." I snuggle up next to (Y/N) and fall asleep as well.

(Y/N) POV
I wake up, my whole body hurts, but I'm glad to have Alois back. His back is turned to me sleeping. I rub his back and he wakes up and turns around. A huge smile appears on his face and he says, "(Y/N) your awake!" I kiss him and as soon as things were getting "intense" Claud comes in. "Sir, I've taken care of the body and have prepared breakfast." I look at Alois and it seems we have the same idea. "Can we have breakfast in bed?" We say in unison. Claud sighs and annoying says "of corse, one moment." He walks out and we both start laughing.

After breakfast we just talk for hours as if we were a normal couple and nothing bad ever happened. "Oh, (Y/N), I almost forgot. Do you no what next Tuesday is?" I have no idea what he's talking about so I just say, "no. What is it?" He looks at me and smirks "it's Valentine's Day!"