The Origin pt. 3

3rd person POV

You were sat up with your back against the door. You had been crying for what seemed like an eternity, even though it had only been about thirty minutes. All of a sudden it went quite from behind the door, you could no longer hear Alois's cries. You wait for a moment but get up when you hear foot steps approaching the door. The door swings open showing lord Trancy, he was very angry and a bit sweaty from the beating he had just given. Behind him you could see Alois laying on the bed, motionless. "What did you-" You were cut off from the lord, as he slapped you across the face. "You little shit! You will never speak to me like you did or act like you did ever again! Do you understand me?! You're lucky this is your first night here or there would have been severe consequences!" He glares at you for a moment then stomps off. After a moment two maids arrive, one goes in to help Alois and the other to escort you to bed.

The maid looks down at you with sad eyes. "Miss, its time for you to go to bed, please come with me." "No! I'm not going anywhere until I know Alois is alright!" She looks at you with pity. "Miss, the Master has given me strict orders that you are not to see Alois util the next time he meets with both of you." You feel a pit in your stomach, knowing exactly what she meant by that. "How can they all expect to to just lean back and let him do whatever he like with me?!" You thought to yourself. You slowly follow the maid to your room. It was quite large and had a big window looking out to the garden, the bed was king sized. The maid helped you into your nightgown and helped you into bed. You didn't say a word. She blew out the candles and quickly left the room.

You lay there in the dark, feeling alone and violated. You curl up into a ball and begin to cry. There was a crack of lightning outside your widow and thunder soon followed, along with the heavy down poor of rain." You watch as the rain hits your window and how the rain drops slowly slide down the glass, causing shadows to dance around on the walls. After a while of listening to the rain, you slowly begin to drift off to sleep.

You awaken to sun in your eyes, a maid had just drew back to curtains, letting light flood the room. "Good morning miss, the master has requested you join him for breakfast so we best hurry up and get you dressed." You internally cringe at the thought of having breaking with that man but nevertheless you began to get out of bed. The maid walks over to a wardrobe, pulling out a frilly dress. Something like a doll would wear you thought. The maid holds up the dress, showing it to you. "The master would like you to wear this, isn't it just lovely!" She says a little too cheery. All you do is glare at her. The maid helps you into your dress and fixes your hair. "You must be quite hungry, now please follow me to the dinning room."

You soon arrive to the dinning room. The maid holds the door open as you slowly step in. Lord Trancy lights up with excitement. "Oh (Y/N) you look so lovely today! Please come sit." You feel sick at his complement but quickly sit down. You notice a third chair that was still empty. "Our third guest may be running a little late, most likely due to his injuries he sustained last night. But at least I have you to keep me company until Alois arrives." The lord smirks, making you feel even more sick. Alois soon arrives. His head hung low out of embarrassment, not wanting you to see him like this. "Alois, you're finally here! Please come sit with us." Alois slowly walks over and sits down. The lord glares at him. "Well? Aren't you going to say good morning?" He says a little impatient. Alois finally looks up. "Good morning master, good morning (Y/N). He says quietly. The food arrives shortly after.

Both you and Alois pick at your food while the lord devours his plate like a pig. The Master speaks up. "Now, sense last night was such a disaster I've decided we are to meet again tonight." You and Alois look at each other, horrified.

Heyyyyy, sorry I've been gone for so long but I really hope you like this new chapter. I want to make the next chapter really twisted and fucked up but I don't know if that's what everyone likes so please leave input in the comments Also, good news! I've been role playing on my black butler amino (Trancy_Trash) and on my instagram (disturbed_kid_cosplay) or you could always message me on here. Basically I play Alois and fulfill any desire you wish wether it be fluffy and lovely or super lemony so HMU if you want to role play.