Somthings Wrong!

I wake up to a loud crash coming from the kitchen. I look beside me and Alois was gone. I get out of bed and put a robe on, then make my way down to the kitchen. what I see shocks me. There's shattered plates on the ground, food on the walls and ground, Alois was shouting at Claud "WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!" And Hanna was trying calm him down but failing. He then turns around and sees me, the everything goes silent, then he shouts, "YOU!" He speed walks over to me, grabs me by my hair lifts me up and screams in my face, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?" He then throws me to the ground and starts kicking me. I was crying and confused about what he was talking about.

~FLASH BACK TO A FEW DAYS AGO YOU WERE AT ALOIS'S FRIENDS BALL~

I was walking around looking for Alois because I could feel my self getting tipsy. I had a bit too much to drink so I wanted to go home. I then bump into someone and apologize. The man grabs my wrist and say, "lady (Y/N) are you alright?" A look up and see Claud, I nod and say I'm fine. He then hands me another drink, and me already a little drunk I take it and finish that one and get another.

~TIME SKIP 2 MORE DRINKS~

I'm now completely drunk and laughing at somethings stupid Claud said. I then stop and look up at him, "you know your actually really hot, can we make out?" He laughs uncomfortably and picks me up, "maybe it's time to go home, you've had a bit too much to drink."

~ EARLIER THIS MORNING~

(Claud tells Alois what you said)

~PRESENT DAY~

After a few seconds of Alois kicking me, he picks me up and carries me to an empty room. It had no windows no bed, not even a carpet, just a concrete room. Then with out even looking at me he throws me inside, I hit the ground with a thud and he closes the door. It was so dark I couldn't even see my own had in front on my face. It was like my eyes were still closed, that's how dark it was. (Reader has nyctophobia, or also known as really scared of the dark) I then back up and hit a wall behind me. I fall to the ground unable to breathe. I'm now crying and so scared I can't breathe. I do the only thing I can think of and scream, "PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP, ME! I, CANT, BREATHE, DON'T, LEAVE, ME , ALONE, IN THE DARK!!" Gasping in between each breath. I start clawing at the wall, making my hands bleed. I sit back down and realize that I have been scratching at my arms out of nervous habit. Now there was blood all over me. I take one more deep breath and pass out. I would wake up about an hour later, scream a few times and pass out, this went on for the rest of the day.

~ALOIS POV~

I was getting ready for bed, Claud was putting my night shirt on and I was thinking about all the work I had to do tomorrow, completely forgetting about (Y/N). I got into bed and Claud blew out the candles and left. I couldn't sleep something was missing. I realized it was (Y/N) I needed her. I started crying realizing what I did. "Why do I hurt her, she made a mistake and I hurt her. what's wrong with me?" I got out of bed and ran to the room she was in. I open the door letting the light in. (Y/N) was sitting in the corner crying she had blood on her face and arms. She looks up realizing I was there and screams, "NO, GET AWAY!" She was terrified. "Did I really scare her that much." I run and go get Claud, we both ran back and he walks In. (Y/N) starts screaming again, "NO, PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!" He grabs he wrists and stands her up. She still crying and trying to get away from him. "(Y/N), (Y/N), LISTEN TO ME, CALM DOWN!" Something was wrong with her, she wasn't just scared of me, it's like she doesn't know who we are. "CLAUD WHATS WRONG WITH HER?!?!" He looks back at me still holding on to (Y/N), "Your highness, I think she was scared of the dark, look and the scratches on her arms and the walls, along with all the screaming today. It must be some sort of phobia." He looks back at (Y/N) and shakes her, " (Y/N), do you know who we are, it's Claud Faustus, your butler." She stops yelling and crying and looks up at him. "Claud? Where am I, where's Alois?" I ran in and hugged her as tightly as I could, not wanting to let go. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry"