Pefect Day With Alois

I laugh and say, what do you mean, what is it

I laugh and say, what do you mean, what is it. Alois smiles and says "You'll have to wait and see." He stands up and claps his hands. "Well now that we're done with dinner lets go take a bath, so we're nice and clean for tomorrow's activities." He then picks me up and says, "Claud go start a bath for me and (Y/N)." When Claud was finished, Alois carried me to the bathroom and set me down. He stared undressing and smirked, he was just now in his boxers. He walks over to me, kisses me. He looked into my eyes still with that devilish grin and says "suck." With that he pushes me down to my knees, and takes off his boxers. He grabs my head, and shoves my mouth on his member. After a few minutes of me licking and sucking playfully on him, he picked me up and set me in the tub, then got in with me. As we're bathing Alois said "Tomorrow will be so much fun, I really hope you will enjoy yourself. After we were done bathing, we went to our room and fell asleep. When we wake up Claud was waiting. On the bed next to him laid a beautiful new dress. (The on in the picture, you can make it what ever collar you want)As Claud picked it up to dress me, he said, "Do you like it? Alois picked it out himself, he thought it was perfect for today." Aww its beautiful, I love it. Claud then dressed me and Alois. Alois walked over to me and said with a smile "Now for the surprise." We asked down stairs and got into a carriage. We sat down excitedly, and I asked where we were going, he smiled and said, "It's a surprise." About 20 minutes later we arrived to a garden It seemed? I looked at Alois and asked, What is this place? "This is a part of land my family purchased and I turned it into a massive flower garden." We got out of the carriage and went to a little gazebo, we sat down and Claud served us tea. We sat and talked for a half hour and for another hour, we walked around admiring the flowers. As we got back to the carriage Alois said, "I hope your not too tired because there's more to come.

~time skip to evening after a long fun day with Alois~

(Y/N) POV
we get back in to the carriage and I rest my head on Alois's lap, looking into his big blue eyes. He cupped my cheek and said, "There's one more surprise waiting for you at the manor. He smiled and passionately kissed me. When we arrived back home Alois took my hand and lead me to our bedroom. I look at Alois and asked, this is our bedroom why are we here? He smirked and said,"Well look inside and you'll see." I open the door to see a dimly lit room with candles everywhere. Along with rose petals on the bed with 2 classes of (your drink choice). He takes my hand and leads me to the bed. We sit down, and he hands me the glass of (D/C) we both take a sip and I put it down. Alois then pushes me down and starts passionately kissing my lips and neck. Leaving red marks and hickeys all down my neck. He then pulls away and removes my clothes along with his. He starts playing with my breast, sucking and nipping at them. I let out a few moans and he looks up at me. After about a second he inserts a finger into my womenhood. I let out a gasp and he smirks. He starts pumping his finger in and out of me, soon adding another one. After a few minutes I release into hi hands and he licks it up. He smirks and says, "You taste sweet. I look away and blush, but he forces me to look at him. He then kisses me and I can feel him position himself at my entrance. He then slowly pushes in I gasp and rap my legs around his waist. He goes faster and faster until he hits my spot. I practically scream out a Moan. He starts hitting it over and over again until I come. Soon after I come, he pulls out and Releases on my stomach. He collapses next to me and kisses me. We look at each other and before falling asleep I here him say, "I love you (Y/N).