The Origin pt. 2

~still in flashback~

(3rd person POV)

The boy walked in and sat next to you. Lord Trancy began to speak again, good evening, Alois, I'd like you to meet (Y/N). Alois then turned to you, his eyes winded for a second but then he shook your hand, "Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Alois." You both looked back at Lord Trancy. "Alois, I'd like you to take (Y/N) to my room and explain the rules that I told you about earlier. I will join you in a minute." Alois took your hand and lead you to a bedroom. You were quite confused about why you were here, but you assured yourself everything would be fine. Alois walked over and sat on the bed then patted next to him indicating to sit next to him. As you were sitting down you noticed Alois's face change, his once beautiful smile turned into a look of hurt. "A-are you okay, Alois?" He stayed silent for a second then began to speak.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry." You were confused, he hadn't done anything to you, so you had to ask, "sorry about what?" Once again he stayed silent for a moment. "Th-this place, I-it's not what is seems." He was scaring you now. "Alois what are you talking about?" You asked in a nervous tone of voice. He turned his head towards yours, you could now clearly see his face he was... crying? You took ahold of his hand. "Alois, your scaring me what's going on?" He turned his head away again, out of what? Embarrassment? You didn't know. "(Y/N), we don't have much time so I need you to listen carefully, lord Trancy, my master brings in boys off the street, he tricks them into thinking he a great man then he-" Alois was cut off by the door opening. You looked at the door seeing it's was Lord Trancy, then back to Alois, he had a look of terror plastered on his face. You then realize that you made a huge mistake coming here.

"A-Alois what's wrong?" You then hear Lord Trancy's voice, "oh my apologies, has Alois not finished explaining the rules?" His voice was dark and sinister. "Oh god, whats going to happen to us, please help, anyone" you thought to yourself. You then look up seeing Lord Trancy standing in front of you. By now you started to cry realizing what he was going to do. "Oh don't cry, remember I'm the one that took you in, fead you, and cleaned you, you should be grateful. He then pushed you back on the bed, about to get on top of you when Alois pushed him off, screaming, "GET OFF HER, YOU MONSTER!" The lord fell to the floor with a Thud. "You shouldn't have done that you bloody child!" He got back up, grabbing you by the arm and throwing you out of the room, slamming the door behind you. You got up quick tying to open the door. "DON'T HURT HIM, PLEASE ILL DO ANY THING, JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM" you cried out banging on the door, you couldn't let this happen he saved you, and all you could do was cry. All of a sudden you heard a crack of a whip, then a scream. Then another, then another! All you could do was just sit outside the door and cry.

...I told you it gets worse. I really hope everyone enjoyed the new chapter! I'll most likely update often because I have no life. 😂  also should I make my chapters longer I feel like there too short, or are they ok the way the are? please vote and comment, thank you!