The Origin

READ THIS PART OR YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED!

So... Ik I said it was done but so many of you wanted the story back so I decided to write a few more chapters to see how it would go. I did go back and read the last chapters of my story and let's face it... i was running out of ideas and they sucked. So, I'm going to start this off with readers TRUE past (yes it has ALOT of Alois in it) I've already written in in my other book but that book also sucks 😂. also it's written in 3rd person so for flash backs i guess it'll just be like that. Also readers past is like FUCKED but it's also super entertaining, so if you'd like to know what it is keep reading!

1st person (POV)

I was sitting in my room, reading because Alois had said earlier that today he had something very important  to do and I mustn't disturb him. "He's been so clingy lately, and now he's doesn't even want to see me? This is ridiculous, I'm going to go see what he's doing!" I thought to myself. (I'm more used to writing in 3rd person so should I keep writing in 1st person or switch to 3rd. Please give me your thoughts in the comments)

As I leave my room I notice none of the servants were around. "I wonder if there all with Alois, what the bloody hell is happening?" As I make my way to Alois' office I hear commotion coming for his study. I quietly lean my head up against the door, hoping to hear everyone's conversation. "I don't know what to do, Claude!! I'll eventually have to tell her but what if she hates me for what I did?!" "Master you have to calm down." I head Hannah say, then I hear a slap. "Is he really that mad, that he got that  upset over Hannah's comment?"  I decide to step in before anyone els gets hurt. I push the doors open, to reveal a very frazzled Alois, a bored Claude, I sad Hannah, and the triplets cleaning up a broken vase (probably one Alois broke) "Alois what is happening?!" Everyone quickly turns to me, shocked and unsure what to do. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here? I thought I specifically told you not to come in here!" "I know, Alois, I'm sorry but I had to find out what was happening, you seen quite upset and you hit Hannah!" Everyone was still very surprised, it was starting to scare me. "And why is everyone looking at me like that?!" Alois then sits down and tells the servants to leave. "(Y/N) please come sit down I need to tell you something." I slowly make my way to the chair across from him, his face seemed, different, like something I'd never seen. He was almost... lifeless. I then sit down and he begins to speak.

"(Y/N) I need to tell you something very important, so please listen very carefully. I am aware you may hate me after this but I felt as though you had the right to know." "Alois, y- your scaring me." He looks down at his desk. "(Y/N) you remember how you got here, and you past life correct?" "Of course, how could I forget." Alois paused once again. "Well, (Y/N) your old life was a lie, and before you say anything please let me explain. You were originally born February 5th (if you want a different bday then change it) 1876. We met each other when I was 13 and you were 12. The life we had was vile and wicked and I didn't want you to remember it. I had. Claud "replace" your life with something els and when I thought it was safe to bring you back I did. Now, (Y/N) would you like me to tell you your true back story?" By this point I was astonished. Everything i ever knew never really existed. I had a whole other life that I can't even remember. "Alois, of corse I want to hear it." "Okay then, if you wish well... then I should start when...

~Starting flashback~

(3rd person POV)

you were homeless, living on the streets with none one. All you wanted was a break and to live a nice life. Your hair was long and tangled, your clothes were dirty and old, not to mention they were men's clothing due to the fact dresses cost a fortune. You kept your hair up In a hat, so it wouldn't get in the way while you were scavenging for food. You walked around starving, trying to find any morsel of food. You spotted a stand selling bread and other miscellaneous things. You thought, "This is my chance if I can just steal some bread I'll be ok for a few days." You walk past the stand, quickly grabbing the bread when you hear, "Hey, boy get back here." You take off running down alleys and between houses, when you bump into someone, falling back down on your butt. You look up seeing a group of three, seeming to be servants. You look up at them, all eyeing each other then giving a quick nod. They all look down. One soon spoke up, "hello there little boy (to clarify you are a girl but you look like a boy due to your clothes and hair being in a hat) we're all servants of Lord Trancy, he likes taking in homeless children, would you like to come with us?

(Flash back to last night at the Trancy Mannor)

Lord Trancy with laying in his bath when one of the servants came in. "My lord another one of you dolls died again, were running short and you only seem fond of Jim, you need to give the poor child a break." Lord trancy thought for a second, "Okay fine then send some servants out tomorrow to find me a new doll, I want something different then what you normally bring in." "Yes my lord." (End flashback)

"Would you like to come with us?" One of the servants spoke. You hesitate to answer. It seems to good to be true, so you ask, "So you mean I can live there for free, I don't have to work?" The man gets a small smirk on his face, "of course not, as long as your a good boy it will all be fine." "Um actually I'm a girl." You take you hat off. They once again look at each other, they all mumbled something to each other then said, "How perfect, Your very different."  You feel a little uneasy now but accepted there offer anyway. They lead you back to a horse carriage, it was very fancy. You thought to yourself, "Wow maybe I will have a nice life now."

~time skip, arriving to the manner~

You arrive at a magnificent mansion, "oh my lord, this is so much better then I had imagined!" One of the men helped you out of the carriage then escorted you to the door. As you walked in you couldn't believe how beautiful it was. "Margret, a new arrival is here!" The man called out, soon a women wearing a maids uniform came rushing down the stairs. The man then looked at you and said, "This is Margaret, she is one of the many maids she is going to help you get all cleaned up so you can meet the master. Margaret took your hand and lead you up stairs and into a bathroom. There she helped you into the tub and washed you. "If I may ask, what's your name?" Margaret asked. "My name is (Y/N)" Margaret smiled, "what a beautiful name." Soon you finished with your bath and she lead you to a room, there she dressed you and cut your hair to (H/L). "I will see if Lord Trancy is ready to see you now, please wait here." Margaret then left. "I really hope he's nice." You thought to yourself. Just then Margaret came back and brought you to a different room, you assumed it was his study. You walked in and sitting at the desk was an older mans, in his 50's or 60's. "Hello (Y/N) please come sit down." He waved you words the chairs in front of his desk. You slowly made you way over and sat down. He then began to speak. "Normally I don't bring in kids like you but I have a special reason why, (Y/N) I'd like you to meet Jim other wise known as Alois." A young boy with dazzling blues eyes and beautiful blond hair walked in.

Hey so I hoped everyone liked it and if this chapter does good then I will gladly add another thank you everyone for reading!