The accident

I wake up to the sound of the door opening and Claud saying "Good morning mast-" he stopped talking when he realized we were both naked and what what happen last night he quickly looked away and walked out, closing the door behind him

I wake up to the sound of the door opening and Claud saying "Good morning mast-" he stopped talking when he realized we were both naked and what what happen last night he quickly looked away and walked out, closing the door behind him. I quietly laughed and looked at Alois still sleeping next to me. I smiled and started to whisper Alois, honey, it's time to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. I told him, I think we got caught. His smiled faded and said "What do you mean?" I then said, I mean, Claud just came in, realized we had sex last night and walked out. I laughed a bit and so did he, his smile now returning. "Well I'm surprised that he didn't hear us last night, we were really loud. Well we best be getting up now I have a lot of work to do today." He got out of bed and put on a robe and walked out of the room calling Claud. Claud came in the room and dressed both of us then said "You two slept in later then
usual, breakfast will be getting cold, so you should go eat now."

~TIME SKIP AFTER LUNCH~

I was sitting in Alois's study reading a book when all of a sudden Alois looked up from his paperwork and said "(Y/N) I love you so much, that is why I have decided to throw all ball tonight in your honor. I have invited many people and got you a dress." When he finish speaking, he got up and started walking over to a wardrobe across from where I was sitting and pulled out a box with a bow on it. He handed it to me with an eager face and said "Go on, open it." I took the top of the box off to see a beautiful (F/C) dress (it is the dress in the picture but you can make it any color you want) i look up at Alois with a big smile on my face I jumped up and hugged him tightly. Then we started kissing. As soon as things started getting intense Claud interrupted us by walking in. He said  "Your highness time to get ready for tonight's ball." Alois sighed and as he walked past Claud I hear him whisper "Bastard" with an angry face. I held my urge to laugh.

~TIME SKIP TO THE BALL~

As people started to show up I started getting more and more excited because it was my first ball. We don't have dances likes this in 2017 (or whatever year your reading this) he chuckled and said "well I hope you will enjoy this." I looked around and noticed someone. OMG that must be Ciel Phantomhive, he's the main character in black butler!, I thought to my self. I walked over to him and said hello I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Alois's fiancé. He looked at me and said "Nice to meet you, I'm Ciel Phantomhive." I then replied with yah I know a little to excited. He looked at me a bit confused then I though "Shit, I forgot no one knows where I'm from." I quickly said Alois has told me about you. Ciel's confused face then relaxed and said "Well then lady (Y/N) would you like to dance." I hesitated knowing that Alois hated Ciel but I accepted anyway. As we were dancing I noticed Alois eyeing us, I guess out of jealously but I didn't care I was having fun. When the dance was over Ciel looked at me and said "I hope we meet again." And with that he kissed me. I quickly pulled away knowing Alois was watching us and that I couldn't do that to the man I loved. Ciel walked away and Alois quickly walked toward me. I could tell that he was fuming and that I was in trouble. He grabbed my arm tightly and started dragging me upstairs. I was trying to explain to him that he kissed me and that I pulled away quickly, and that I loved him and only him. All he did was yell "SHUT UP!!!" We stopped in front of his room and he pushed me inside closing and locking the door behind him. "(Y/N) WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!, I threw you this beautiful ball and got you a gorgeous dress all so you can go behind my back and kiss Phantomhive?!?!" I was scared of Alois's yelling. I said, Alois it's not what it looks like, ciel asked me to dance so it would be rude if I said no. Then once The dance was over he just kissed me. I didn't kiss back and I pulled away immediately I swear I love you and only you. I was crying now and scared. Alois still looking at me in ragged he said "I don't care what happen you two kissed and now you must be punished!!"

My friend Bonnie_Heartfilia helped me think of this chapter go check her out her stories are great!