Hannah sucks

Alois turns to Claud and says, "Claud go get me a whip." Claud bows and says, "yes, your highness." Claud soon comes back and hands Alois the whip. "Claud take off (Y/N) clothes and chain her to the wall. I want her back facing me. Claud then does what he is told and Alois whips my back, each time getting worse. All I could do is scream and cry. "Where is the alois I fell in love with. This isn't him something is wrong." I thought to  myself. After what seemed like an Eternity of pain he stops and says, I hope you have learned your lesson. He then goes back up the stairs with Claud.

Some time later Hannah comes down with the food. "Hannah, please help me." She looks down at me and says, "now why would I do that. I'm the one that's making Alois do this. I slip a little something in his breakfast every morning that's made him be like this." I can't believe what she just said. "Why would you do this?" She thinks for a second then answers by saying, "because I was bored." With that she turns around and leaves. What she didn't know was that Alois heard her say that from upstairs. There was a garbage shoot in the basement that was open and another one that was open in the room Alois was in so her heard everything.

I'm thinking of ending the book soon idk tell me what you think and what should happen next