After the War

Rain dripped from the ends of Seras's pale blond hair. Her blue eyes glistening with hatred. She swore, if she ever found Zorin again, that bastard won't just get her face shot plain off her head.

Seras, after the many years since the war against Millennium, had changed in many ways.

Her hair was longer and her eyes dulled. She had grown taller and her curves pressed against her clothes. And worst of all, her heart never mended fully.

Alucard always told her that every vampire can never have he or she's heart fully mended, but Seras always shrugged his words away.

Sears glanced down upon Pip's grave. It was sodden with rainwater and it made Seras's heart twitch and skip beats. But no matter how much grief this caused her, she would visit Pip's grave everyday. Seven times a week. Three hundred and fifty-six times a year.

"Miss Victoria," Intergra's voice sounded calmly behind the grieving police girl. Seras didn't turn around. She didn't want to see Intergra. Not Alucard. Not the Valentine brothers. Not anyone.

"Come inside our you'll get ammonia." Integra said harshly.

Finally, Seras turned around. She examined Integra with a look of disinterest. "Okay."

Integra, Alucard, and Seras looked wearily at each other at dinner. Seras rested her elbow on the polished wood table; ignoring Integra's look. Alucard stood and left. Leaving the two woman alone.

Integra let out a depressed cry, leaning over the table. Her face in her palms. Seras felt a pang of sympathy for the Hellsing leader. She had lost so much in the past five years. Her friends, crew, family, Walter, and her sanity.

She was broken mess.