Alucard's POV

After my visit with Rip, I decided that something was going to change in the Hellsing Mansion. Something drastic.

I sat into the basement, sipping a glass of 'wine' and gazing at the stone wall. Faint blood stains reminded me of all those years ago. The fight I hosted with Luke.

"You killed my crush! . . .Luke was my closest friend, and you killed him!"

Rip's words stung harder then when I ditched Seras and Integra all those years, months, weeks, and days ago. How could I have been so blind?

"Alucard!!"

I stiffened at Integra's horrible screech. I jolted up and grabbed by guns and rushed to aid my master. Integra was nowhere to be found in her room, conference hall, first floor, second floor, third floor, nowhere.

I felt panic flood all my senses as I heard someone snicker behind me.

"You really thought I wouldn't come around again?"

I cocked my guns ready for whoever this brat was.

"I'm everywhere and nowhere!"

Schöndinger.

The cat boy appeared in front of me, his black ears flicking in a annoying manner. "Long time no see, hmm Alucard?"

Damn I hated his voice.

"What's this?" Schöndinger purred as he dug his hand into his hind pocket. With a swift raise of his arm he pulled out my gun. My weapon. Schöndinger smirked as I examined my hand, empty of my precious weapon.

I turned to Schöndinger and barred my sharp fangs. "You little-"

Schöndinger dove underneath me and stood up behind me. He cocked my gun and fired it somewhere further down the hall.

"There goes Little Miss Hellsing!" Schöndinger smirked.

My breath hitched as the small of blood welled around me.