Luke's POV

Life had no meaning without my bitch of a brother at my side. Why did I have to survive alone? Why did Alucard release me from the River of Death? Why not...I dare not to say his name.

The cold prison cell in Alucard's domain smelled of shit, and my loose white top hung from my frame. Why do I suffer without....him? A cold shiver ran down my spine when I heard my prison door being opened.

I raised my head, my blindfold tightening at my attempt to move. "Get up, Freak." the man said as he yanked me to my feet. I struggled against the man's tight grasp. Oh why must I suffer alone?!

The man tugged me out of the dungeon and into Alucard's room. "Stay here Valentine." He orders stiffly. I wince as the man clasps my hands together with a metal cuffs that dug into my skin. Then, all went silent. No one came to torture me like in the past three years. None came to remind me of my failure and losses. But today, no one.

I remained in silence, sighing and tapping my toes against the stone floors. What were they trying to gain? "Luke Valentine. Long time no see." my spine shuddered as I heard the familiar mutter.

Alucard.

The No Life King walked circles around me, making tsk tsk noises every few seconds. "When was the last time I saw you slut?" Alucard growled. Now that realize, Alucard has a pinch of depression in his voice. What was he saddened about?

My murderer bent down to me and sighed, his blood-smelling breath making me gag. "What should I do to you, Valentine? Rip you apart then put you back together? Fuck you senseless? Remind you and call you a pawn. A worthless slut?"

I bit my bottom lip, holding back ugly retorts. "I'd do the same to you Alucard." I said after a moment's pause. Alucard slapped me in the face, and snarled. "Shut up worthless orphan!" I cringed at the foul smelling breath again and smirked after he backed away. "At least I never abandon my comrades." I felt Alucard's blazing gaze burning into my skin and into my soul. "Hmm. I suppose you're right, Valentine. For once."

Alucard grabbed my cuffs and threw me against the stone wall. I spat blood onto the moldy stone. Alucard grabbed my nape and tugged me backwards, sliding a cautious hand along my chest. I flinched as his fingers dug into my shirt, ripping small holes into the white cloth.

I barred my teeth, as Alucard breathed against my neck. A shiver, once again, ran down my spine. Ugh, if only I had my machete! I gasped as the door opened. "Alucard?" I heard.....

Ripvan!

I heard her leaping down the hallway and stopped. "Alucard, times up." her voice sounded, disturbed. Maybe, she noticed it was me. Despite my new appearance. My hair ended at my shoulders and my eyes dulled to a musty green and I now longer wore my glasses. Rip walked away, Alucard in tow I was sure.

After two and a half minutes, the man from before.entered and dragged me away and back into my filthy cell.

Well, the cell was the safest place here. I was safe from Alucard's suggestive touches and the fears of Walter coming and ripping me to tiny pieces.

But, no matter what, I could never escape my regrets of leaving Jan alone to fight Hellsing. His death was my fault. There was no way to redo the damage I caused. It made me feel sick to just think that I am the reason my beloved brother is dead. Or worse, being held somewhere secret by Millennium being tortured on end because of my failure.