acadetal fivesome

Zach's pov (for fun let's say zachs like an inch or two shorter than his normal hight) Also this isn't that good

Today is Corbyns birthday he's turning 18 and I've never been that kinky but Corbyn always has been.
I sat in are shared room a note was on the door that said 'only Corbyn enter' did want any of the boys to walk in. I had a blindfold on a gag in my mouth and cockring on and a vibrator in me I got bord needed something. I heard the door open I let out a muffled moan I didn't hear the door close eh mabe he just quietly closed it. I felt a hand on the side of my face I froze it was Daniel's hand he kissed my cheek i felt a hand on my chest I was confused that's Corbyns hand. I was whimpering I needed to cum I had that vibrator in me for awhile I heard jonah's voice "Dam Corbyn good job" wait oh God all of them are in here. I heard jacks voice "how long has he had the vibrator in him?" Corbyn spoke "well we were like what over ten minutes late so he probably wants to cum but he needs to be a good boy first" Holy shit I'm about to get fucked by my band mates. I felt a dick poke at my lips I opened my mouth i bobbed my head up and down it definitely wasn't Corbyn this dick was a little shorter but thicker than his. Whoever I was blowing started thrusting into my mouth i gagged a bit I was deep throating him I heard them groan it was jack. Well I'm getting face fucked by jack while my boyfriend and band mates watch lovely that's great ten out of.....Holy shit I want him to go harder I moaned and whined as jack face fucked me I felt him shoot a load down my throat.
The vibrator was taken out of me I whimpered at the loss. I felt a hand around my dick someone took the cock ring off I immediately cumed i felt someone lick everything off my stomach I felt someone inbetween my legs they slammed into me my gag was removed I moaned out "ngh daddy s-so big" this had to be jonah he's so big. I heard daniel by my head ask "let's play guess who's fucking who's pounding into your tiny ass right now? If you answer correct someone will ride you or face fuck you" I moaned as jonah started thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. I moaned out "j-jonah ngh~ More daddy" Daniel chuckled and said "what do you want princess?"
I moaned and said "face fuck me daddy" I opened my mouth. I moaned as I was ruthlessly slammed into on both ends I moaned around Daniel's dick I heard jack moaning I heard jonah speak "you like being fucked senseless by daddy don't you?" I moaned. I felt jonah fill me with Cum daniel cumed down my throat I moaned. I heard Corbyn grunting and jack moaning I wanted someone to fuck me but all attention was on Corbyn and jack I whined. I felt someone slam into my ass I moaned thus had to be daniel he slammed into and out of me I swear he was fucking my brains out I felt him kissed me i kissed back his tongue slipped into my mouth i felt his tongue lick everywhere I moaned.
I felt Daniel suck on my neck neck I let out a loud moan Holy shit Daniel's good at this. I felt his hand around my dick he started stroking me I let out a loud moan I started talking "oh yes daddy! Mhhhg harder daddy fuck me till I can't walk" daniel whispered in my ear "baby when I'm done you won't even remember your name" I was about to cum I heard Corbyn next to me he was moaning "j-jonah ngh your so big fuck ngh more" my blindfold was taken off I watched jonah fuck my boyfriend senseless. I moaned daniel sped up I let out a high pitched moan and came daniel filled me I whimpered.  jack was on the floor on his knees he was sucking Corbyn now daniel was also kneeling on the floor he was sucking on Corbyns Neck I saw Corbyn cum I heard jonah grunt. Corbyn tried to sit up daniel pushed him down him and jack got up Jonah asked "who's still hasn't fucked zach I want to see his ass dripping cum after all of us fucked him senseless" jack got inbetween my legs he slowly entered me. I whined and said "fa-faster" he slowly thrusted in and out of me I whimpered I closed my eyes I let out a soft moan. Jack softly kissed me I moaned agenst his lips I heard Corbyn whine I heard jonah whisper "don't worry you'll get your turn for now let daniel take care of you" I looked to the side daniel was fucking Corbyn I moaned. Jack softly sucked on my neck I felt so tired I whined jack kissed me his tongue entered my mouth i moaned I heard Corbyn whimpering and whining. after a few minutes jack cumed in me I cumed jack licked everything up he pulled out of me. I was panting I heard jonah "happy birthday Corbyn I don't know if you have enough energy for the gift zach got you" I whimpered I could feel cum dripping out of my ass I closed my eyes a nap won't hurt.

3 hours later 5:23
Still Zach's pov

I woke up i was cuddled into Corbyn I was in a pair of black sweatpants and a plain white shirt Corbyn was in  grey basket ball shorts and a plain black shirt. I cuddled more into him Corbyn whined he opened his eyes i shifted my head was buried into his chest the advantages of being short better cuddling wait for it.... Corbyn pulled me closer his head was on top of mine he kissed the top of my head I nuzzled my head into his chest. Corbyn softly cooed I heard the door open I wanted to sit up but I was to tired I heard jonah "can you guys walk? It's time for cake" me and Corbyn spoke at the same time "no" jonah chuckled. I felt Corbyn being pulled away I whined I sat up I hissed in pain and whimpered. I say daniel he picked me up I was latched onto his hip he cooed at me and said "awww your so tiny" I blushed I'd argue but I was legit resting on his hip. Daniel carried me to the kitchen he set me down next to Corbyn their was a cake with white frosting it said 'happy birthday Corbyn' in blue frosting Corbyn blew out the candles. We all ate jonah fed Corbyn daniel fed me everyone got up jack took Corbyn I got up I gripped the table suddenly I was picked up by jonah. I was resting on his hip he took me over to the couch everyone was sitting down Corbyn put his arms out clearly wanting me. I felt jonah patting my back I quietly burped Corbyn asked "did you just burp my boyfriend?" I whispered  "daddy" I cuddled into jonah more he spoke "why did you call me daddy?" I whined and said "I'm tired" Corbyn softly laughed. Corbyn exsplaned my actions "he dose that it's not sexual it's just if you act very parent like when he's tired he kinda just calls you daddy he just wants you to take care of him since he's tired" jonah hummed. I whined and said "I'm want corbear" I was set next to Corbyn I cuddled into his side he put an arm around me I smiled I slowly feel asleep.

In the morning

I woke up me and Corbyn were cuddling on the couch I got up I limped to the kitchen. I opened the fridge I whimpered I heard jonah "you want daddy to take care of you?" I turned around I looked up at jonah I put my arms out jonah picked me up and placed me on his hip. I smiled jonah opened the fridge I asked "can we have waffles" jonah sighed and said "ok but I'll have to set you down" I pouted jonah put me down Corbyn limped into the kitchen he kissed me he pushed me against the counter he pulled away and asked "what's for breakfast?" Jonah smiled and said "waffles" Corbyn jumped up he sat on the counter I limped over to the couch I layed down. I looked up at the ceiling I fucked my band mates heck Corbyn did the same he bottomed which I was not expecting that dam yesterday was weird.