college fun

Request from -ashleyy-

Jonahs pov

I sighed I spoke "zach you sure about this?" Zach spoke clearly annoyed "jonah come on its college we have to" I rolled my eyes. Me and zach had a pretty big dorm we had drinks set up on the tabel my main problem with this was zach had skipped alot of grades I'm not even sure how the college alowed him in the small boy was barely sixteen. I spoke "if I even see you look at the alcohol I'm locking you in your room" zach sighed and said "oh come on you only live once" I spoke "zach" zach went into are small kitchen. I watched him grab something from one of the cabinets my eyes went wide it was a bottle of tequila. I quickly spoke "nope I'm getting rid of that" zach spoke "come on ITS A PARTY" I spoke "babe come on you know what people say one tequila two tequila three tequila floor" zach put the bottle on the tabel the party was in an hour. I spoke "zach I swear to God" zach spoke "come on I'll suck your dick if you shut up" I blushed  zach was honestly really sexual and just I don't wanna fuck him he's to young. I spoke
"z-zach I'm not gonna help you if you start doing stupid shit" zach did his famous puppy eyes. He didn't even have to speak when his eyes started watering I immediately grabbed him and hugged him I spoke "oh shhh your ok it's fine just don't ever leave my side babe ok?" Zach whispered  "thank you" zach asked "can we watch SpongeBob as we wait?" I spoke "ok corse zach". After some time we heard a knock on the door zach jumped up he answered the door I saw are freinds walk in I relised they came ten minutes early Corbyn spoke "holy shit tequila" jack spoke "dude are we doing shots?" I sighed. I looked at zach "babe no tequila" zach frowned and asked "why not?" I listed the reasons "ok your sixteen, never drank before, don't want you to do something dumb and hangover" zach rolled his eyes. I quickly picked him up he squeaked I spoke "and your tiny probably would get drunk more easily" zach cuddled into me I blushed. His head rested on my shoulder I lightly kissed his neck jack shouted "YOUR WHIPPED" Daniel spoke "das kinky" zach giggled.

Some time later

Zach took a shot of tequila I sighed and said "your gonna regret that" zach spoke "it's only one" zach tried to kiss me I spoke "no you probably taste like tequila" zach frowned.

Daniel's pov

I sipped on a beer I just listened to the music. I heard jack "Daniel you ok" I looked up I saw jack I asked "you gonna be drinking?" He frowned and said "I don't know if I can handle tequila all the beer is gone" oh. I spoke "let's just share here" I handed him the beer he slowly took it he took a small sip he handed it back I took a small sip. We went back and forth till the drink was almost gone jonah came over zach on his back he handed us a beer. Jonah spoke "we saw you shared theirs more beer out now" I looked at zach he looked so out of it" I spoke "zach you ok" he spoke "I'm a......ok?" Jonah spoke "he took two shots" holy shit. Jonah spoke "told him only one nows he's fucking wasted" jonah walked away. I turned to jack I was suddenly pushed forward I fell on top of jack I was on top of him. I heard a girl speak "oh shit sorry whoever I just knocked over" I sighed their was beer all over Jacks shirt I got up and helped jack up. We went over to zach and jonah they were making out I spoke "were going home" zach pulled away he had jonah agenst the wall jonah looked so shocked. Zach spoke "b-bye" he blushed the fuck kind of drunk is he? I took jack to my dorm room we went in luckily I didn't have a roommate I got a single dorm. I went over to my dresser my dorm was small I looked through my clothes I pulled out a grey sweater jack took his shirt off he went into the bathroom to wipe some of the alcohol off his stomach he left the bathroom I handed him the sweater he put it on him was big on him the had slight sweater paws and it was a little long on him. I spoke "you look cute" jack blushed he sat on my bed I sat Next to him he was still blushing. I whispered "you always look cute to be honest" jack took off his shoes he brought his legs up he curled up clearly embarrassed. I whispered to myself "that's so cute" jack curled up more I kissed the top of his head. He uncurled he basically tackled me he cuddled into me I held him and whispered "so cute" jack cuddled more into me I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Morning
Jacks Pov

I slowly opened my eyes I felt a hand in my hair my eyes finally adjusted to the light I saw daniel was messing with my hair i smiled I nuzzled into his hand. Daniel spoke "your so cute" I blushed he kissed the top of my head I whispered "d-do t-that again"
Daniel kissed the top of my head again he then kissed my cheek. I asked "w-would you m-maybe l-l-like
To go out?" Daniel spoke "mabe later I can take you out to lunch" I blushed. I spoke "actually I-" I was cut off "jack I'm taking you out got it" I whispered "yes sir" I covered my mouth. Daniel spoke "better not do that again or I'll fuck you senseless got it " I whispered "y-yes" Daniel got up he picked me up he set me down on his small couch he threw me a shirt and pants they looked a little small daniel spoke "got the wrong size might fit you" Daniel went into the bathroom after a few minutes i heard the shower start I waited for him to finish showering. when he was done i took a shower I went to grab a Towle but their was no towels. I opened the door a little I spoke "daniel I n-need a t-towle" Daniel got up from the couch after a minute I was handed a Towle.

Some time later

Me and Daniel made are way to zach and jonah's dorm the jeans daniel gave me were kinda tight they were skinny jeans that he accidentally shrunk. before we knocked daniel spoke "your ass looks great babe" I blushed he knocked. Jonah answered the door he spoke "hey guys" he let us in. I saw zach on the floor I didn't ask jonah picked zach up jonah spoke "little guy has a hangover" zach whined I spoke "I thought he only took two shots" jonah sighed. He spoke "well that was his first time drinking and he's tiny" zach asked "wait shit it's not Monday right?" Jonah spoke "that's tomorrow" zach let out a sigh of relief. He spoke "god it would suck to go to cheerleading try outs with a hangover" Daniel's eyes went wide I dropped into the splits I Leaned forward grabbing my foot. Daniel spoke "holy shit" jonah spoke "oh hey zach can do that to" I moved i saw zach was doing the same as me. He smirked at me and stuck his tongue out
Oh honey you messin with the wrong gay......