Enemy Appears

*Aya P.O.V*

Today is the day that I move to Japan. I've been practicing how to speak Japanese and I think I learned well. My mother is a businesswoman, she has a company of... I don't know but let's get to the point. My mother wanted me to go to a rich school, I don't mind, the problem is that I'm scared the students will reject me. Like in my old school. I was always alone, I didn't had anyone to play with. I had a friend but she left me for she could go with the "popular girls". I've been alone all my life. But for some reason I don't feel depressed about it, I've been happy having a lot of privacy time... A lot! Well my name is Aya Sasaki and my love story begins at Ouran High School Host Club...

I was waiting at the airport with my mother, it was awkward being alone with her 'cause we mostly don't talk. We didn't had a strong relationship which is sad.

"So are you gonna live with me?" I asked her.

"No, you are going to live by yourself with the maids and butlers, so you won't be alone." She said as she was texting something on her phone, it looked like it was important stuff.

"Are you gonna come visit me?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know." she said with a serious voice.

That line made my smile go away. I didn't want to be by myself again. Even though me and my mother don't have a nice relationship, she is all that I've got and I am grateful for that. We heard a lady saying that the plane to Japan is about to fly off. I got my suitcase and I looked at my mother.

"Well, it looks like I'm leaving mother. Goodbye!" I said trying not to cry.

I hugged her and left, it did kind of hurt me that she didn't say goodbye but it doesn't bother me. I was sitting next to a window looking outside. I felt someone sat next to me. I turned around and it was a ginger haired guy. He looked cute to tell the truth. I couldn't stop staring at him because he looked beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" He said in Japanese as he looked at me.

That made me mad.

"Well sorry mister orange dude. Apparently no one can look at you." I said in Japanese.

"What did you call me?" He said angrily.

"What you heard. Mister orange dude." I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, Miss flat chest!" He said.

I know I may not have big breast, but they are not that small.

"HIKARU!!!" Said a guy from the distance.

He came closer and I saw him.

"AAHH!!! Another mister orange dude!" I yelled.