Seven Minutes in Hell

*Tamaki P.O.V*

"We will change the game a little bit. You get a paper from this hat and it will give you a starting point and an ending point. For example, your starting point could be the living room and your ending point could be the closet. Got it?" I explained.

Everyone shook their heads and got a piece of paper from the hat. I got a piece of paper and whispered to myself,

"Please let it be with Haruhi, please let it be with Haruhi, please let it be with Haruhi."

I unfolded the paper and saw. My starting point was the bathroom and my ending point was the attic.

"Okay, let the game begin!" I said.

We all ran to our starting point. I arrived at the bathroom, I waited for a minute then ran to the attic. Once I arrived I said,

"Hello? Is anyone in here?"

Maybe the person still isn't here. I sat down on a chair and waited. I just keep thinking to myself that I hope it was Haruhi. I heard that the door was opening. Could it be her? I quickly ran to the door to see and I saw that it was...

"Oh hi Tama-chan!" 

It was Honey. I huddled in the corner of the room feeling gloomy. Why heaven why?

*Hikaru P.O.V*

My starting point was the kitchen and my ending point was the basement. Oh no, Tamaki's basement is creepy. It's dark and full of dust. Oh well, I guess I have no choice. I walked to the basement, I opened the door and saw stairs that went down. I carefully went down the stairs 'cause I didn't wanted to fall. 

"Hey is anyone is here?" I asked.

No one replied. I guess the person still isn't here. I heard the door open.

"Hell-AAAH!!" I heard the person fall of the stairs.

I quickly ran to help the person up.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks." The person said.

Wait I recognize that voice.

"FLAT CHEST!?" I yelled.

"IT'S AYA YOU TWIT!!!" She yelled as she punched my head.

"Man why do I always end up with you?" I said angrily.

"Does it look like I know?" She said with an attitude.

"Now I have to stay with you for seven minutes. This is totally not heaven." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I'll say, this is more like seven minutes in hell." She said.

We both looked at each other then sigh. It was really dark so it was kinda uncomfortable being with her. We heard someone opening the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Hikaru?" I heard the voice. It was Kaoru.

"KAORU!" I yelled as I hugged my brother.

"Thank goodness that you are here, I was scared  being stuck with her." I said as I was still hugging him.

Kaoru looked at Aya.

"H-hey Kaoru." She said with a nervous smile.

"Hey..." He said.

I can tell that he wasn't happy that I was alone with her. Kaoru grabbed my hand and dragged me to a corner. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing I just..." He said.

I gave him a sad look. He didn't wanted to be with her. I let go of his hand and said,