Heart

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I woke up and went to go get ready for school. Kaoru was still sleeping.

"Hey wake up." I said as I shake him around.

"Huh wha-?" Kaoru said as he woke up.

"Come on it's time to go to school, so get up already." I said.

Kaoru got up without saying a word. I know that he is mad about me moving out and living with Aya. 

"Look I didn't decide to live with her and you know it." I said as I walked out of the room.

We finished getting ready so we got in the car. We arrived at school and went straight to the classroom. We saw Haruhi sitting by herself with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Haruhi. Did something good happen to you because you look happy today." I asked her.

"Oh yeah something good happen." She responded.

"Then what happen?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you when we're at the Host Club." She said.

"Hey guys." I heard Aya coming in.

"Okay class please take your seats." The teacher said as he entered the room.

Class was over so we were headed to the Host Club. The whole day Haruhi had a smile on her face. Something good really must had happened.

We entered the room and saw everybody there. The doors weren't opened yet so we still had time on our hands.

"We wanted to tell you guys something." Haruhi said as she stood beside Tamaki.

We were confused yet curious about what they were going to say.

"We decided that we will start a relationship together." Tamaki said.

"What!? You guys are dating now!?" Aya said with happiness.

"Yeah, Tamaki asked me to be his girlfriend when we left the Host Club yesterday." Haruhi said.

Everyone was happy that Haruhi and Tamaki are going out but, to be honest, I don't know how to react to this.

*Aya P.O.V*

We were so happy for Tamaki and Haruhi. I turned to Hikaru and he looked disappointed. Now that I remember, he loves Haruhi. I'll try talking to him when we go home. 

The Host Club doors were opened and as always the girls were squealing and blushing. I got a tea set and went to the twins' table. 

"Would you like some tea?" I asked the girls.

"Sure thanks." A girl said.

As I was serving tea I saw that Hikaru still looked sad. I hope he gets better soon. 

*Hikaru P.O.V*

The Host Club was over so we stayed in the room for a while to relax. I didn't want to talk to the others so I sat next to Kaoru. 

"Man it's to bad that Haruhi is now with Tamaki. Now you lost your chance." Kaoru said.

"I know..." I said sadly.

"This wouldn't have happened if Aya wasn't here. She made you lose your chance." Kaoru said.

"You're right." I said as I was getting mad.

Kaoru was right. Aya and this stupid marriage made everything go down hill.

*Aya P.O.V*

I sat next to Haruhi and said,