Realize

*Aya P.O.V*

Today was a boring Monday at school. Today was also the day that Hikaru would be the King of the Host Club. Class was over so we were headed to the Host Club.

We entered and saw Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, and Mori decorating.

"Wow, you guys did a good job." Haruhi said while she was looking around.

"Thanks." Tamaki said.

"HOHOHO!!!!!" We heard.

The floor began to shake and a giant platform came out of the floor. We saw Renge on the platform as always.

"Today is the day that Hikaru is gonna be the King of the Host Club." She said.

Renge got Hikaru's arm and was dragging him to the dressing room.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"What do you mean? We're getting you in your King outfit." She said with excitement.

A few minutes passed and I was sitting at a table feeling bored.

"IT'S DONE!!!" I heard Renge yell.

Renge came running out and said,

"Come on Hikaru! We all want to see you in your outfit!" Renge said.

"No this is ridiculous!" He said as he stayed behind the curtains.

"Come on Hikaru, stop being a coward and come out." I said trying to mock him.

"Fine but I'm only doing this because I'm not a coward." He said.

All of the us were waiting for Hikaru to come out. Hikaru opened the curtain and walked closer to us. He just stood there waiting for our reaction. We all just stood there in shock.

"So?" He said shyly.

"Well it's..." Haruhi said.

"PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He said.

"You look extremely stupid! You are the most ridiculous looking King I have ever seen." I said

"Oh geez thanks for your opinion. It makes me feel better." He said annoyed.

The others were still in shock. I bet there in shock because he looks ridiculous. They finally snapped out of it and Haruhi said,

"Well maybe the girls will like it."

"Nah, they'll die of laughter before we can even start." I said.

"That's just mean." Hikaru said.

I just turned my head to him and I stick my tongue out at him. He did the same thing. We all stood where we needed to be. We opened the doors and all of the girls were standing there.

"Welcome." The guys and Haruhi said.

"Today Hikaru is The King of the Host Club." Tamaki announced.

All of the girls went running to Hikaru and started to squeal and blush. The girls left the others alone. Tamaki was in his corner of depression.

"Poor boss, he's use to having all the attention to him."  Kaoru said.

"Yeah I kinda feel bad for him." I said.

I went and grabbed a tea set and started serving tea to everyone.

"Bring us some cake peasant." Hikaru said to me.

"Not with that attitude." I said as I was walking away.