The Last One Standing

*Hikaru P.O.V*

Today was Saturday, so that meant that today was the sleepover. Kaoru and I were packing our stuff. As we were walking outside our mom said,

"Goodbye and have fun."

We turned around and said,

"We will."

We both arrived at Honey's house, we knocked the door and a nice maid opened it.

"Welcome, please come in." She said as she took a few steps back.

The maid took us to Honey's room and we saw everyone there. Except for Aya.

"Hey where is Aya?" Kaoru asked.

"She's still not here. You should go and get her Hikaru." Kyoya said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because she is your fiance and also, we don't know her address." Kyoya said.

"Fine, whatever." I said annoyed.

I walked out of Honey's house. Aya's house wasn't that far from Honey's home. I walked up to her door and knocked it. A maid opened the door and said,

"Oh Mr. Hitachiin, welcome please come in."

I walked in and said,

"Where is she?"

"Do you mean Aya? She's in her room. I can take you to her if you want." She said.

"Yeah thanks." I said.

The maid walked me to Aya's door. She knocked and said,

"Miss Aya, you have a visitor."

There was no answer. The maid opened the door and no one was there.

"I think she went some where around the house, would you like to wait for her here?" She asked me.

"Uuh... Sure." I said.

The maid left me inside of Aya's room. I sat down on her bed and looked around. Her room was pretty empty. There was only her bed, a dresser, and a desk. I guess she doesn't like a room with a lot of furniture. I walked up to her desk and saw what she had. The first thing I saw was the book that I gave her. I grabbed it and opened it. I smiled and I put the book down. Usually in any normal desk they would have a picture, Aya did had one, but it was her and another girl. She was a little girl in the picture. I heard the door open and saw Aya come in. She only had a towel wrapped around her body. 

"Aaah, nothing is better than a nice shower." She said without noticing me.