Wedding Plans

*Aya P.O.V*

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"  I screamed as I fell off the bed.

the reason why I fell off was because I saw a shirtless sleeping Hikaru. 

"What?" Hikaru asked as he woke up.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked, my cheeks were getting hot.

"Don't you remember? You got drunked last night from the party so, I took you home then you asked me to sleep with you." He said as he was getting up.

"I did?" I asked. I don't remember a thing.

"Yes... You did." He said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"W-well I don't remember. And can you please put on a shirt?" I said as I looked away.

"Why? Don't tell me you're embarrassed?" He said with a grin.

"N-no..." I said, still not trying to see him.

Hikaru got in front of me and faced me.

"You're blushing." He teased.

"No I'm not!" I said as I turned around facing my back to him.

"Fine then you leave me no choice..." He said.

"Huh?" I said as I turned around.

Hikaru got closed to me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel my cheeks burning up again and my heart pounding. I bet even Hikaru could feel my heart pounding.

"Hey let me go!" I said as I tried to escape his deadly hug.

"No, I like hugging you." He said as he lay his head on mines.

"Well first put on a shirt then you can hug me!" I said.

"Nah, I'm to lazy" He said.

"HIKARU!!!" I yelled.

Suddenly we heard Hikaru's cell phone ringing. Hikaru let me go and went to answer to whoever was calling. I sat down on the bed waiting for him to finish his conversation. His conversation didn't last long. Hikaru hanged up his phone.

"Who was it?" I asked him.

"It was my mom, she wants us to go to her house. She says she has a surprise for you." He said.

"Oh, well then let's go." I said.

* Time skip and at Hikaru's Mom's House*

Hikaru and I arrived at the house. It's been a long time since we came here. We entered the house and saw Hikaru's mother waiting for us.

"Aya! Hikaru! Welcome back." She said as she hugged us both.

"Now, Aya please follow me and Hikaru go with your brother." She said.

We were both confused. Hikaru started walking up to his old bedroom which was the same as Kaoru's room. 

I followed Mrs. Hitachiin to a room. I looked around and saw a lot of designs drawn on paper. 

"Ta Da!!!" Mrs. Hitachiin said.

I looked at what she was holding in her hands. My eyes widened in surprised. It was one of the most beautiful-est things I have ever received in my life. 

A wedding dress...

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I walked into my old room and saw Kaoru reading a book in his bed. 

"Hey Kaoru." I greeted.

"Hikaru! You didn't told me you were gonna come." He said as he put the book down and sat up.