The Truth And The Favor

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I woke up and saw that Kaoru wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw him.

"Hey." I said.

"Good morning  Hikaru." He said.

I noticed that Kaoru was acting strange.

"Okay Kaoru, is this because of what happened yesterday with Saya?" I said.

Kaoru didn't respond. He acted the same when I told him about my feelings for Haruhi. I can tell that he is scared that if I go with a girl, he would be alone.

"Kaoru, you know that I would never EVER replace you and especially with a girl." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

Kaoru smiled and said,

"Okay, promise?"

"Of course." I said as we gave each other a hug.

We arrived to class and sat down. I started to take my books out when I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Aya. I started to blush and I hid my face. She sat down and we didn't say a single word to each other. Class ended so Haruhi, Kaoru, Aya, and I were headed to the Host Club. We arrived and everyone was there. We opened the doors and a lot of girls entered, like always. As time passed I still didn't want to talk to Aya about the accident yesterday, I didn't even asked her for a cup of tea the whole day. We closed our doors and all of the girls left. We were about to leave until I said,

"Oh wait, uuhh Saya can I talk to you?" I said

"uuuhhh okay." She said. I can tell that she looked nervous as well.

Everyone left so me and Aya were alone in the music room.

"W-what do you want to talk about?" She said with a serious face.

"About yesterday." I said also trying to make a serious face.

Everything was in silence. There was not a single sound in the room.

"What I want to say is that please forget about yesterday, it was an accident." I said.

"Of course it was an accident, What? Did you thought that I wanted that to happen?" She said.

"Of course not I'm just saying it for I can't be seen as a perv you idiot!" I exclaimed.

"Okay then, we will forget it and never mention it again." She said.

"Sure." I said.

"But for your information, this does not mean that we are friends." She said as she stood up.

I just smiled in agreement. We left the club and went home. I'm just glad that everything is settled and I feel more relaxed. As I walked outside I saw Kaoru waiting for me. I walked up to him and put one arm behind his neck. We both walked home, I will never leave Kaoru and especially for a girl.

*Aya P.O.V*

I walked outside and I saw Haruhi.

"Hey Haruhi. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to talk." He said.

We walked to the fountain and sat down.

"Aya, what do you think of Hikaru?" He asked me.

"Well I think he is the most annoying-est, stupidest, disrespectful person in the world. In other words I hate him so much." I said as I was getting angry.

"Can I ask you a favor?" He said.

"Sure go ahead." I said.

"Can you try to be friends with Hikaru? I mean, he is a really nice guy. The thing is that he is not very good at showing his real feelings to people."He said.

"I'm sorry Haruhi, but even if I try I think he would reject my friendship offer." I said.

"Okay then how about this? If you try to be his friend, I will tell you my secret." He said.

Secret? What is Haruhi talking about? I really have no slight interest in his secret, but I guess if it's for a friend I can at least try.

"Okay I'll try." I said with a big smile.

"Thanks, now come closer for no one can here my secret." He whispered. 

I got closer and Haruhi said,

"I am actually a girl."

My mind went blank.

"Huh?" I said.

Haruhi explained everything to me and now I got it.

"No wonder, I mean you were way to nice to be a guy." I said.

"Yeah but there are nice guys out there you just have to find them." He... I mean she said.

What is she trying to say? It sounds like if she is talking about love or something like that. It was getting kind of late so me and Haruhi went home. It's nice of her to tell the truth. I will try to become friends with Hikaru, but I feel like this is going to fail.