Obligated

*Hikaru P.O.V*

My parents were waiting for us in the living room. What's going on?

"Hi dears. Could you both please come here and sit down with us? We need to talk about something important." Our mother said.

Kaoru and I both looked at each other. We went and sat down in front of our parents. A maid came and gave us tea.

"So what is it?" Kaoru and I said.

"Well, in case you haven't notice, we are having economical problems." Our father explained.

"Yes. In my business and your father's business we've been having problems, so we're most likely to go bankrupt." Mother continued.

"What?" I said shocked.

"Yes I know it's very tragic." Mother said.

"Is there a way to fix this problem?" Kaoru asked.

"Actually..." Both of them said.

Kaoru and I were very confused.

"Since this situation is happening, we decided to join forces with another family." Mother said.

"Okay that's good." I said.

"Well there is a price." Father said.

"In order to join forces, Hikaru will have to marry the daughter from this family." Mother said.

I was shocked. I'm getting married? And with a girl I don't know? 

"What!? But why me?" I asked.

"Well, you are the oldest from the two of you, so it's natural that you get married first." Mother said.

"But... I can't do that. I don't want to marry someone that I don't know. What about me? Don't you guys care about MY happiness?" I exclaimed started to get angry.

"Listen Hikaru, I know you're mad but please, do this for your family. Of course we care about your happiness, it's just that it can't be helped." Father said as he got of his seat and put his hands on my shoulders.

I do care about my family. But this is all too soon.

"Alright I'll do it. At least tell me the girl's name." I said calmly.

"We don't know the girl's name. We haven't met her." Mother said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW!!!?" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry son, that's why we will meet her tomorrow. Since you don't have classes tomorrow." Mother said.

I forgot that tomorrow we don't have school. Well I hope she is a nice girl.

*Next Morning*

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I woke up and took a shower. Today I'm going to meet my fiance. It feels weird just thinking about it. My mother said that Kaoru can't come, I don't want to be alone with the girl. I decide to call Tamaki and tell him about what is going on. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Tamaki answered.

"Hey Tamaki, I thought I needed to tell you, since you are my friend." I said not making any sense. 

"Huh? What are you talking about? Did something bad happen?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know if it's good or bad yet but... I'm getting married." I explained.

"WHAT!!!?" He said in shock.

"Well what happen was-" I was cut of by my mother,

"Hikaru it's time to go!"