Secret

*Hikaru P.O.V*

Waking up in the morning getting ready to go to school like always. I walk down stairs and see Kaoru waiting for me.

"Good morning Hikaru." He said smiling.

"Good morning Kaoru." I said.

It's nice seeing my brother smile. We got in our car and left to go to school.

"Hey Hikaru I wanted to ask you something." Kaoru said.

"What is it?" I asked him curiously.

"When we were at the Host Club, you looked distracted by something. I wanted to ask you what you were thinking about?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking about Saya. On how I've been acting nice to her. I was thinking that I really don't want our relationship to change. I like it when we are fighting all the time. It's a lot more fun than bothering boss." I said smiling.

"You know, your relationship with her doesn't have to change. You can still be friends with her and make her mad like you always do." He said.

"That doesn't make sense Kaoru." I said logically.

We arrived at school and got off the car. As we were walking to class I was thinking about what Kaoru said. Maybe he is right. We got inside the classroom and saw Haruhi talking with Aya.

"Hey girls!" Kaoru said.

"Oh hey." Haruhi said.

"Hi Kaoru. Hi Hikaru." Aya said.

"Hi Haruhi. Get lost flat chest." I said.

Aya quickly threw a book at me and hit me on the face making me go flying across the classroom.

"It's Aya Mister orange dude!" She yelled.

"It's been a long time since she called me that. And I still hate it." I whispered to myself.

Time passed and it was lunchtime. We all went to the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down on a table. 

"Oh I forgot to get soy sauce. I'll be right back." Aya said as she left.

We continued eating until Aya came back.

"Hey guys." She said as she hold a small bottle of soy sauce.

Aya's food was next to mines so that means that she will sit next to me. Aya was about to sit down until I pulled her chair back making her fall and spilling all the soy sauce on her. everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at her. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Haruhi said as she got out of her seat to go help Aya.

"Oh no, the soy sauce is all over my uniform." She said as she got up.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes and said,

"What the hell Hikaru? What was that for?" 

"I was bored so I wanted something entertaining to happen." I said.

Aya got really mad that she grabbed someone's soy sauce and spilled it all over my head.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

"Now we are even you bastard." Aya exclaimed.

"Now now, let's go and get you guys clean uniforms." Haruhi said.

We walked to the Host Club to see if we had spare uniforms.

*Aya P.O.V*

We arrived at the Host Club and no one was there.