Protection

*Aya P.O.V*

My alarm ringed, so I got up. I felt very sleepy. I scratched my head until I hurt myself with something.

"Ow. What the?" I took my hand off my hair and looked at what hurt me. My engagement ring.

I totally forgot about my engagement. I got off my bed and took a shower. I put my uniform on and was headed out the door.

"Bye mother!" I yelled as I was walking out the door.

"Hold it young lady!" She yelled.

I stopped immediately.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Today you are going with Hikaru to school." She said.

"What? No, I don't want to." I complained.

"To late he's here, now go." She said as she pointed outside.

I looked outside and saw a car. I suppose he's in there.

"Fine, goodbye mother." I said.

I walked up to the car and opened the door. I saw the twins inside. I quickly took a seat and said,

"Good morning guys." 

"Morning." They said.

It feels so weird being in the same car with them. I looked at Kaoru and he looked mad. I wonder why? I looked at Hikaru and he looked nervous. I feel nervous too, we also have to tell our friends about our engagement. I hope their reaction is positive. 

We arrived at our school and got off the car. I thanked the nice driver and we all walked to class. We took our seats. I tried to hide my ring from everyone.

Class took forever, it was lunchtime now. We all went to the cafeteria to get lunch.

"I'll go find some seats." Kaoru said as he left.

"Wait! You're not gonna eat?" I asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." He said.

I felt someone grab my left hand, I turned around and saw a random girl.

"What's this? Are you getting married?" She said.

What should I say? Should I lie to her.

"Uuh.." I said.

"What? Of course she's not." Haruhi said.

I know Haruhi said that because she still doesn't know. I will tell her when we're at the Host Club.

"Really? Because this looks like an engagement ring." The girl said.

"What? No, this is just a ring that I bought." I lied.

The girl just looked at me then she left. It's funny how Hikaru didn't say anything. I looked at him and he looked like he was lost in his thoughts. We finally got our food and went to go sit down. We sat down and started eating. We were just talking about random stuff.

It was time to get back to class. Class was boring as always, the class session was over so we were headed to the Host Club. When we arrived we saw everyone eating cake.

"What's going on?" Haruhi said.

"Oh, Honey senpai brought cake that his grandmother made. Come and eat some, it's delicious." Tamaki said. 

"What about the Host Club?" I asked.

"We still have time, so come and eat." Kyoya said.

We all sat down and began to eat. It was so delicious.