Dog Duties

*Hikaru P.O.V*

I was sitting on the couch by myself until Haruhi came and said,

“That Aya girl is very nice don’t you think Hikaru?”

I blushed because I’ve been in love with Haruhi for a very long time, but I can't tell her my feelings since I know that she likes Tamaki even though she doesn’t want to admit it.

“Well to me she’s not that great, she’s not even nice to begin with.” I said.

“Oh c’mon Hikaru, at least you should be friends with her.” She said.

“No thanks. I prefer being friends with a homeless than with her.” I said.

Haruhi got up and started walking towards Aya. I was looking at Haruhi and Aya having a nice conversation. Honestly to me Aya isn’t that great, I’ve never hated a girl as much as I hated her.

“Okay everyone, get to your places. It’s time to start the Host Club.” Tamaki said as he put his arms in the air.

I walked beside Aya and said,

“Well flat chest, it looks like it’s time for your dog duties to start.”

She gave me a mad face and walked away. I do have to admit, it’s fun making fun of her sometimes but that does not mean I want to be her friend.

*Aya P.O.V*

I sat on the big red couch and saw the guys going to their places. Tamaki sat in this big chair while the rest of the guys were standing around it. Tamaki can be so conceited. I saw the doors opened and they were a lot of girls running inside. Is this Host Club really that famous?

As time went by I only did my duty of serving tea to the clients. How can they be so entertained by these guys? I mean they are cool except Hikaru but still…

“Oh Saya! Come and bring us some more tea please!” The twins said.

I walked over carrying a tray with tea and stuff. I served everyone that was at the table. I put the teapot on the tray and walked away. Without looking, Hikaru put his leg in my way making me trip and fall. When I fell I broke the teapot. Everyone in the Host Club started laughing at me. I looked up at Hikaru and said,

“That wasn’t funny Hikaru!”

Hikaru just kept laughing at me. Haruhi came and said,

“Aya are you okay?”

“I’m fine but I broke the teapot.” I said.