Chapter 2

Chat Noir.... Everyone who is alive knows who he is.

He rules all of the 7 seas. Some say him and his crew have sailed the whole world... Which isn't a lie.

At first glance he is a devilishly handsome, intimidating, and mysterious man. His black mask acting as a shield, blocking all secrets.

If you haven't already figured, Chat Noir is a pirate... And a powerful one at that. He isn't one of those pirates who just kill for pleasure or has one of those cliche eye patches. He is a intelligent man who uses strategy to fight, and will only dispose of those who are his enemy, and who are a real danger to him or his crew.
Yes, he does love searching for treasure. Every time he gains more treasure , he keeps the most beautiful gem or coin he finds and keeps it stored away in a special place. No one knows exactly why he does this... Most just assume he is just keeping it for a memory of a successful heist.

Chat Noir was happy with his life. A great crew, the best first mate one could ever have, adventure every day, tons of treasure....

But there was something missing. He couldn't tell what though.

And that "something" was going to hit him harder than a rock much sooner than he thought.