Chapter 10

Marinette's face paled to the color of a full moon. "Wha- what d-do you mean b-b-by that?"

Chat smirked. "Don't you remember what the book said?"

Marinette was shocked, petrified, and was having an mental nosebleed. HOW COULD SHE REMEMBER WHAT THE BOOK SAID?!

So, Marinette just stared at him.

"Well, since I guess your to shocked to remember," he began.

I don't remember the fairy tale books saying Chat Noir could sense fear, Marinette fearfully thought.

"....And yes, I can sense fear..."

This cat is gonna kill me. Literally, Marinette relinquished.

"... The book said that the ladybug is the most powerful miraculous. Yes, there is the black cat, but he is only a partner to ladybug. She is the leader. And remember how it said that her power can only be taken advantage of by another person if they are a miraculous?"

Marinette's memory was slowly coming back. "Yes...?"

Chat leaned in, inches from her face. Marinette couldn't help but blush.

"Why not the kitty take control of his ladybug?"

He pulled up his sleeve to reveal a black circle with a green and black cat paw birthmark on his wrist.

And that's when it all came crashing down on Marinette. Chat Noir knew her secret. He is the black cat miraculous. He was gonna take control of her powers. He was going to use them for selfish deeds.

She was going to be his prisoner, his source of luck.....

His ladybug.