Chapter 29

Just to let y'all know, the Eiffel Tower does exist in this. And this story isn't set in a modern world. (Obviously). 

Ladybug's POV

We've been searching all day to find someone with the bee or peacock  miraculous holder, but we have yet to have found a trace of neither.

I was jumping across the rooftops, heading towards the Eiffel Tower. Once I got there, I stood at the top for a moment, thinking about everything that's happened in my life so far. Who knew that cat would change my life so much...

As I was still deep in thought, I felt two warm, leather covered hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I smiled knowingly. "Oh, let me think... Hawkmoth?"

"Nope. Guess again."

"Hmmm.... Nino?"

"Nope. G-"

I cut him off by spinning around quickly and kissing him on the lips.

He was shocked for a moment, but then instantly kissed back.

"Bonjour, Mon Petit Chaton," I giggled.

"Bonjour, Mon Amour," he said lovingly.

We held each other in embrace for a while. I didn't want to separate from his comforting, warm arms.

But then a question popped in my head that I just couldn't resist to ask him.

"Chat?"

"Hm?"

"What about your pirate life? Your adventures on the open sea, fighting sea monsters, stealing treasure...
What happened to all of that?"

He looked at me for a moment, and then smiled.

"I gave that up for you, bugaboo."

I froze in shock. He gave up his normal life style for me?!

"Why?"

"All those adventures I've had out on the sea could never match to the adventures I've had with you. Plus..."

He leaned in a bit closer.

"I love you. And I'd do anything for you. And if that means giving up my life as a pirate king, so be it."

"Oh, Kitty..." I sighed.

His eyes flashed a sense of anxiousness.

"I love you too. And I have no idea where or what I'd be right now without you."

We then kissed again. It was passionate, loving, and sweet. I sensed a small feeling of relief from Chat as well.

We stayed like that for a while until a voice interrupted us.

"Wait, ARE YOU TWO LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR?!"

Chat and I immediately pulled away, dark blush covering our faces. What was totally unexpected was that the person who spoke was...

CHLOE?!

I forgot that Parisa was her kingdom! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE CHLOE?! WHY?!

But then things went a little too far.

I noticed she had a hair comb in her ponytail. And it was the bee miraculous. (From what I remembered from Master Fu's place anyways.)

Why. Just...

WHY?!

I sighed. Whether I like it or not, we'd have to confront her and ask if she'd help us with defeating Hawkmoth.