Chapter 7

Chat Noir's POV

Awe come on! Why did she faint?! I was just playing with her!! (But I wasn't kidding when I said beautiful...)

I look at her, then at Nino.

He smirks. "She's not the first one to swoon over your charm, Chat."

I chuckle. A question pops into my mind.

"Nino, I know you. There's gotta be more reasons to why you suggested I kidnap Marinette."

Nino sighs, "Ok, you caught me. But this is top secret."

I nod, then we walk to my quarters, the place where we have our private conversations.

"Ok, over the years, news has spread throughout all the lands. It's always something about Marinette doing something impossible. One time back in Cuba, I overheard some men talking about her taming a wyvern that was attacking a village she was visiting!! All she did was approach the creature!!!"

I looked at my first mate like he had just swallowed a watermelon whole. "Anything else...?"

"I heard that wherever she is at, only good things happen. She has tamed many creatures by just approaching them. She can spread joy with only a giggle. Whenever she passes by the sick, they recover instantly. That's why nothing bad has ever happened to her home. Not to mention that her kingdom's crest is a ladybug..."

I stared at my friend for what seemed like hours, thinking deeply of what could pawsibly be the cause of this tremendous amount of luck. Of course, this could just be made up. Unless....

No. It can't be. It's impawsible. Marinette couldn't be the...

Ladybug miraculous holder, could she?

Maybe. But if she really is this lucky, she could keep storms away from our ship, and maybe keep sicknesses away. I am going to check to see if she is the Ladybug miraculous holder though. Imagine the power we'd have...

My train of thought was broken when Plagg burst in the door saying, "She's awake!"

I guess it's time to have a little chat with my Princess.

(AN:)
I know, it's random stuff. I'll try to explain later on in the story. Remember, this is my first story ever. Stay cool peeps.✌😃