Chapter 18

Mari's POV

My eyes shot open. I saw nothing but darkness all around me. I felt myself lying on a cool, hard metal surface.

"Princess...."

His voice echoed through my ears. It was rather eerie when I couldn't see him.

"Chat?"

Suddenly there was light. The sun's bright rays were shining through the windows of his cabin.

Now that i could see, I glanced down and saw that I was tied to a metal table!

"C- Chat?! W- why am I tied up...?"

"Because...."

"Because why?!"

"Because you deserve to be punished."

"What did I do?!"

"Nothing... besides you just being a dumb, ugly, arrogant girl."

My heart felt it had been stabbed. What has gotten into him...?

He was still standing in the part of the room where the sunlight wasn't reaching.

"Come into the light."

He slowly stepped into the light.

But it wasn't Chat.

Kinda.

Instead of his signature black suit and mesmerizing green eyes, he had a white suit and evil, soul piercing amber eyes.

This wasn't Chat Noir....

This was Chat Blanc.

"And now I'm gonna put you out of your miserable, worthless life."

And then white bubbles emerged from his hand and he swung it straight at my throat.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Darkness.

"Princess," a distant voice called.

"Princess," the voice called again, more worried this time.

"MARINETTE!!"

I was urgently shook awake.

I opened my eyes to see Chat, not in his horrible white suit, but in his normal black one. Phew, it was only a dream.

I was still shaking from my nightmare, which had just scarred me for life.

"Mari, what happened? You had a nightmare again," He said softly.

"I r- rather not talk about it..."

"Please?"

I sighed. He's always so curious about everything.

I took a breath, about to explain when Nino burst through the door.

"We're here, capt'n!"

Chat mouthed to me, "We'll talk about this later."

And then he got up, walked up the stairs, out the door and onto the deck. I followed him.

When I was on deck, I looked into the horizon. Sure enough, there was our destination.

An island.

Wow.

We went through the Siren's Haven and the Leviathon's Sea...
For this tiny island.

Wow.

Honestly, I wish Chat made me walk the plank.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, purrincess. There's more than just a crummy island out here."

And my theory is proven. Chat can read minds.

I really hope this is worth it...

On the island...

SHLING.

Chat and Nino were cutting through the thick brush if the forest. (The rest of the crew is still on the ship). We've been trudging through the forest for what seems like forever now.

Until we finally come to an opening.

It had a small little cottage, big enough for one or two to live in. It was simple and humble.

We walk up to the door, Chat knocking on it.

The door creeks open a crack, an eye peeking at us. Then it swung open.

"Hello, Ladybug, Chat Noir, Carapace."

"Hello Master Fu," the boys say.

"Come in."

We all do as he says and then sit down on the floor.

"Seems like you've been busy," Fu skeptically states.

"Uh, yes. Quite busy," Chat awkwardly answers.

There was an awkward, uncomfortable silence. Oh, how I hate these types of silences...

"Uhh, Hello. My name is Marinette. You seem to know that I'm Ladybug, so I'm assuming that you are the guardian. Chat took me here to-"

Master Fu grinned. "-Receive your miraculous,"

I nodded.

He pointed toward the ground.

I looked to where he was pointing and saw a Chinese themed black and red box.

"Open it."

I slowly took the box and opened it. There was a bright, blinding flash of pink light; I shielded my eyes to protect them.

I unshield my eyes to see a girl about my age and height with vibrant pinkish- red hair and pacific blue eyes. She reminded me of Plagg.

"Hello there! My name is Tikki! I am your kwami.... just in human form," she giggled.

Then she handed me a pair of ladybug themed earrings, each having 5 black spots on them.

"Go on, put them on," Tikki smiled.

I put them on. I felt this surge of power gush through my viens.

I finally had my miraculous.

WARNING: THERE IS A SPOILER IN THIS AN. ( "☆" means spoiler alert)
If you don't know who Carapace is, that's Nino's superhero name from season 2. Yes, this is confirmed.☆

Anything is PossibleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara