Chapter 27

Just so you all know, in season 2 Alya's superhero name is Rina Rouge. So, that's her name in this story. Also, I'm pretty sure she has super strength, flight, and the power if illusion since Lila had it. Sorry if I'm wrong. Oh, and I forgot to mention that in this story, Ladybug doesn't use her "miraculous ladybug" power that turns everything back to normal. It resets everything on its own. I have reasons to why I made it like that.

Later in the fight...

Ladybug's POV

I shot an arrow at Timebreaker's torso, which it wrapped around it tightly, so now I was being dragged along at great speed. (My arrows are not made to peirce skin for your information. That's why they have strings on them. Since I can't fly, I use it to travel.)

Did I mention her shoes have wheels attached to them? No? Well, that's the reason she goes so fast if you were wondering.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of pale, almost white, green light. My arrow unwrapped from Timebreaker's torso, and I fell to the ground.

I looked around me to see that everything was perfectly normal. (Besides the two Timebreakers running around now.) The same buildings, cobblestone streets, and people. But then something caught my eye.

Chat!

He was erased by Timebreaker earlier...

"Chat!"

I ran over to Chat and hugged him. He hugged back, but he was a bit shocked.

"Umm, I don't mind the affection my lady, but why are you doing this in the middle of a fight?"

"It's a long story..."

Then, Chat's mouth dropped.

I was confused. I noticed he was looking behind me, so I turned around.

What I saw was a bit unexpected.

It another was me! It was another Ladybug!

I guess she's my past self since Chat was erased earlier and he's here right now.

"Hey, do you know where Rina went?"  She asked.

"We're right here!"

We looked up to a rooftop to see two Rina Rouges.

"Great! Now we have even more help!" I said.

Chat was excitedly looking at me and the other Ladybug.

"Two Ladybugs?! I'm in heaven!"

We both rolled our eyes.

Both Rinas flew down to us.

"We'll conjure up some illusions to distract both Timebreakers while you three figure out a plan. Sound good?"

We nodded.

And then the two foxes flew off and started taunting both Timebreakers with their illusions.

"Lucky charm!" Me and my duplicate said in unison.

She got a small rope and I got a what seemed to be a giant candy corn. Oh well...

I looked around to get idea on how to use this thing.

Got it!

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked knowingly.

"Of course!" She said.

"Cat Noir, use your cataclysm on that giant stone bridge over there!"

"Alrighty, m'lady!"

I grabbed a sign off if a nearby fruit stand and placed it on top of the giant candy corn thingy.

Chat used his cataclysm on the bridge (luckliy there was no one on it) and it crumbled to the ground. That forced both Timebreakers to turn around.

The other Ladybug tricked the Timebreakers to where she could tie their ankles together.

"We're going to fast!"One of them exclaimed.

"We're gonna-"

As she said that, they turned a corner and were launched into the air by the ramp I made.

The other Ladybug and I shot an arrow around each of the Timebreakers' ankles, snatched their shoes with the wheels, and broke them.

As suspected, the Akuma didn't come out again. But, both Timebreakers were consumed by a black and purple aura, and when it dissipated, they were gone.

I blinked and everything looked untouched. The bridge was back to normal, there was only one Rina Rouge, and only one Ladybug, which was me.

"I wonder how Hawkmoth reacts to one of his Akumas failing him..." Rina said.

"He probably starts monologuing again..." I joked as i rolled my eyes.

Chat and Rina laughed. "You're probably right, my lady," Chat stated.

"I'm kinda tired, aren't you guys?" Rina asked.

We nodded.

"How about we go get something to eat? I know the perfect place!" She suggested.

"Sounds great! Let's go," I said.

On Hawkmoth's ship...

"YOU KNOW THE PUNISHMENT FOR FAILING ME, TIMEBREAKER!"

"B-but sir! T-there was five of them in total and only two of me!"

"YOU KNOW I DON'T TAKE EXCUSES!"

"Please sir, don't-"

"Au revoir, Timebreaker."

And she faced the same fate as Copycat.

"This time I will have to send someone that can seperate those three..."

"Dark Cupid!"

"Yes, sir?"

"It's your turn now. And do not fail me!"

"Of course, sir!"

As Dark Cupid flew off, Hawkmoth mumbled to himself,

"Just a little more distraction and your miraculouses will be mine, Ladybug and Chat Noir. I can promise you that."

I know, you're probably thinking, "What does she mean by 'a giant candy corn?'" Well, in the episode, she gets a traffic cone. In this time period, traffic cones didn't exist. I couldn't think of anything else to use as a lucky charm, so Ladybug describes her lucky charm as a "giant candy corn." I know, it's cringy, but it's all that I could think of.😂