Chapter 3: Worst Idea Ever

''What are you guys even doing here,'' Danny asked, trying his best to hide his annoyance.

           ''Wait and find out, sweetie,'' Maddie Fenton told him.

           ''Alright class, everyone take your seats,'' Mr.Lancer instructed.

           The quintet sat in the back farthest away from the two ghost hunters. They fought ghosts on an almost daily basis, but the two adults hardly knew what they were doing. They built a portal that nearly killed both their sons. Hunted them just because they believe all ghosts, or monsters in White's case, deserve to die.

           ''Well, this is going to be a whole lot of nothing,'' Sam says.

           ''Except for a lot of yelling that 'all ghosts are scum,'' White complained.

         ''And let's not forget the classic,'' Danny said.

          ''They need to be ripped apart molecule by molecule,'' the five mocked.

          They all groaned. Nobody else in the class noticed them, which they liked. The two adults then started ranting about all the ''evil'' that ghosts and monsters do. They explained about the ghost zone and the various weapons they made.

          Danny and White easily got bored and started doing their own thing. Danny was scribbling on a piece of paper while White was doodling on another. As if they would care about something their parents knew very little about.

          While Jack was ranting about ghosts, Maddie was scanning the class, making sure that everyone was paying attention. Then she saw her twin sons looking as bored as can be. She marched over to them, snatching their papers.

          ''Hey,'' the two protested.

         She looked at the two papers, then immediately got confused. Danny had written in some type of unknown language in an elegant cursive. White had drawn a girl, in a purple dress, with purple wings. Her face hidden by black hair as she sang, the lyrics he wrote in another language.

           ''What is this,'' the ghost hunter asked, frustrated.

Danny's- ''Et penetrabilior clamor, 

ut dolorem pascit,

relinquit luctus quam proficit.

Audiri lam quaerenti,

et exterminii, 

quod exterminastis, 

sitque vis prohibere.''

White's- ''O usque ad lumina,

Et nunc amissa erant, 

et inventus est

Ego tecum esse pretii

Hae alae ad volandum

Reliquum vitae.''

          Mr.Lancer came over. He looked at the two papers in her hands.

        ''Pride and Prejudiced, Danny and White are geniuses,'' he gasped, looking at their mother. ''Since when did your sons know Latin?''

          ''They don't,'' Maddie said, very sure of herself.

          ''These papers beg to differ,'' Mr.Lancer says.

          ''But we never taught them, and they most certainly not...'' Maddie was interrupted by her sons.

           ''Not what,'' Danny growled. ''Smart enough? We are a whole lot smarter than you give us credit for.''