Chapter 12: Batman Gets Mad

''No one has called me that since...'' White couldn't finish.

            ''Since you were six,'' Dick finished for him.

           ''Why did you call him that,'' Danny asked, going to his twin.

           Tears were coming out from behind his mask. He could hardly believe who was standing in front of him.

           ''You still remembered my favorite song,'' he said.

          ''What,'' White gasped.

         Nightwing removed his mask, letting them see his blue eyes. They looked at him, almost not believing their own eyes. He went over to them, rubbing their cheeks. They were all crying.

         ''Dick,'' Danny gasped.

        ''My Ghosty,'' Dick says.

          The three all went into a brotherly group hug. One they haven't felt in almost ten years.

          ''I never stopped searching,'' Dick said. ''You two have always been my top priority.''

          ''I never thought this was possible,'' White sobbed. ''We always thought it was just us. You were right in front of us for three years and we never even knew.''

           ''Good thing we all treated you two like family, already,'' Dick chuckled a little.

          ''How do we tell the others about this,'' Danny asked. ''They told us their identities, but we didn't do the same. Do they trust us enough?''

           ''Why don't you ask us,'' Damian says, dropping from the ceiling.

           It scared the living daylights out of them. Jason and Tim then appeared next to the Red Robin. 

           ''Were you guys spying on us,'' White asked, obviously annoyed.

           ''Yes,'' Jason responded. ''You're not the only ones that know Wings is Dick's favorite song. He always told us his younger brother would sing it to honor him.''

           ''I always did have the suspicions that you two were his brothers,'' Tim said.

          ''You did, and you never figured to tell me,'' Dick glared.

          ''Batman thought so, as well,'' Tim says. ''But he told me to keep it on the down-low so he could dive deeper.''

            ''Course he did,'' Danny said.

           ''Who's gonna be the one to tell Batman that we found the people that kidnapped Dick's brothers,'' Jason asked.

        ''Is that a good idea,'' White asked. ''She tried to kill me. The last time, they only tried to trap us and that nearly made Batman kill them. If he finds out about this, there will be bloodshed.'' 

         ''He treats us like his own flesh and blood, and I don't want to worry him,'' Danny said.

         ''You two are too nice for your own good,'' Damian told them.

         ''What do we do,'' White sobbed, Nightwing and Danny comforting him. ''Ten years. They took ten years from us. What type of monsters do these things to kids. They had the insanity to call them our parents.''

          The other three Bat brothers went off to the side. 

          ''I've never seen him like this,'' Tim says. ''He took the name Gold Siren because he loves the purity in gold. But he just seems...''