Chapter 19: We Want Them Out

''They tried to kill me,'' White gasped.

           He was one mad siren. Away from the class, they could deal with their problems without their secret getting blown. And with magic controlled by their emotions, things were going to get crazy.

          ''White, calm down,'' Danny comforted. ''Maybe they didn't know you were on her.''

         ''Even if they didn't, they still tried to kill Sapphire,'' White growled. ''I've had enough. It's time to end this once and for all. We're getting them out of this place.''

           His words struck Danny hard, and he felt the same way. His eyes snapped into a glare.

         ''He's right,'' he says. ''Who would be next? The fairies, muses, Cujo, Wulf? It isn't right. Gather everyone by the portal. They're leaving.''

                                                      *****Line Break*****

          The Fenton adults and the class were all at the castle portal. Danny and White changed into their Phantom and Gold Siren forms. But these were their royal forms they use when they rule the Ghost Zone and Isle of Sirens.

          Danny's was the one he had used to fight Skulker when he was mad. White's was different. He had the same gold shirt, but with white gauntlets and knight boots. Also white pants and a royal gold cape. A gold crown floated over his head.

         ''EEEEEE,'' Paulina screeched. ''It's the ghost boy.''

          The whole gang just ignored her. 

          ''You all have overstayed your welcome in our rhelm,'' Danny stated. ''So as soon as the portal's ready, you're all leaving. You have one least night here, but then you all go back to the human world.''

         ''Overstayed our welcome, how,'' Mr.Lancer asked.

          White glared at the Fentons. Pure hate in his eyes.

          ''It has become too dangerous for the beings here to be around you,'' he said. ''And when they tried to kill the Winter dragon, Sapphire, it was the last straw.''

          ''To keep the citizens of our rhelms safe, you're going home,'' Danny told them.

          ''How do we know that this portal isn't a trap,'' Maddie glared.

          ''Cause, i'm pretty sure, you want to leave just as much as we want you to go,'' White says. ''We have hearts, we're not monsters.''

           The Fentons tried to go on another rant about how they were monsters and were going to destroy them all. But the two heroes stopped them.

          ''While you may not trust us, we do want you out of our home,'' Danny said. ''There will be one last dinner before night falls.''

          ''And before you whip your little guns out,'' White started, shocking the Fentons, ''know that there are a lot of beings here you don't want to make angry.''

          The class and Mr.Lancer all followed separate members of the group to their rooms. It just left the twins and Bat bros. When they tried to leave, a question stopped them in their tracks.

           ''Do you know where our sons are,'' Jack asked. ''They weren't here for your little meeting.''

          ''White and Danny are taking care of Sapphire in the garden,'' Dick told them.

          ''But considering that you tried to kill your own son's dragon, i'd keep my distance,'' Jason told them.

          The group vanished down the hall, the twins changing back.