Chapter 13: Phantom's Keep

''Please don't kill them,'' White pleaded.

           ''Heroes don't kill, Bruce,'' Danny reminded.

           Batman stopped his charge down the hall when he heard the two. They were showing mercy to the ones that did this to them. They truly are real heroes.

           ''They will pay for what they did,'' Danny said. ''But with justice, not revenge.''

           ''Besides, can't we just lock them in the castle dungeons at Phantom's Keep,'' Jason suggested.

            The other Bat boys nodded in agreement. 

           ''Why is it that the only time all four of you agree on something, it has to do with locking someone up,'' White asked.

            ''Can't blame an older brother for protecting his younger ones,'' Dick says, holding onto his two brothers.

            ''We can blame you for being overprotective, though,'' Danny smirked.

             ''If my brothers were kidnapped at six, turned into a siren and ghost by a lab accident, hunted by ghosts and humans, been shot, tortured, and poisoned, I have every right to be overprotective,'' Dick says.

          ''He's got you there,'' Tim said.

          ''So, how do we deal with the mess that is your class,'' Damian asked. ''They need a portal to get home. And we are not using the one at the bat-cave.''

           ''We can use the portal at the castle,'' White says. ''They pretty much overstayed their welcome when they tried to shoot Ember, not to mention our parents. The real ones, not the kidnapping psychos.''

         They all went back into the room. Saying the class was shocked over seeing their classmates with five superheroes would have been the understatement of the century.

           ''Why are superheroes hanging out with those two dorks,'' Dash insulted.

           ''We have been for the past three years, so shut it, Dash,'' Danny said.

           ''You never told us you knew superheroes,'' Maddie says, both boys suppressing the need to strangle her.

            ''And why would we,'' White asked.

           ''Children always need to tell their mother these things,'' Maddie said.

           ''We did,'' Danny says. ''Didn't we tell you, mater?''

           ''You came running to me the day you met them,'' Pandora smiled. ''You were so excited that you were practically vibrating.''

            ''You were,'' Jason snickered.

           ''Don't make me hurt you,'' White glared.

           ''Why do you keep referring to this creature as your mother,'' Maddie yelled.

           ''Because she treats us like we exist,'' Danny yelled. ''She welcomes us with open arms and actually knows who we are.''

           ''My little warriors, always so brave,'' Pandora days. 

           ''Now time to go,'' White announced. ''There's a portal we know that can take you home. It's at another friend's palace.''

           ''And before you asked,'' Danny glares at the Fentons, ''he is a ghost. Don't shoot him. We're going to Phantom's Keep.''