Chapter 5: Help From The Pop Princess

The gang groaned as they woke up. They immediately saw the Specter Bus crashed onto the ground a few yards from them. The front of it was totaled and all the windows had been shattered. State-of-the-art security system my pinkie toe.

          ''Is everyone alright,'' Danny asked. ''Sam?''

          ''I'm fine,'' Sam assured him. 

        ''Don't worry about us, we're fine to,'' Tucker told them, annoyed.

         Jazz and Valerie were also okay as they stood up. They looked at the rest of the class, evaluating what was going on. Star only had a small cut on her arm. Kwan was shaking his head, probably in a daze. Mr.Lancer had a bump on his head. Other than that, everyone was fine.

         ''I. Hate. Skulker,'' Danny growled.

         ''Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but how are we all okay,'' Jazz asked. ''Everyone else seems to be a little bruised, but we came out without a scratch.''

          Valerie bent down, seeing gold particles on the ground.

         ''It was White,'' she realized. ''He must have put up a shield right before Skulker hit us with those missiles.''

          ''All the more reason to love that siren, but hate that hunter,'' Tucker says.

          ''Uh... where is White, actually,'' Sam wondered.

           They darted their heads around and couldn't catch a glimpse of him.

          ''Looking for this,'' Skulker asked, from above them.

           They looked up in horror. Skulker was holding an unconscious White by his arm. By the looks of him, he had taken most of the hit from the blast and the crash. There was a number of cuts on his arms and face. There was also blood dripping from his head, most likely from his head hitting something when they crashed.

         ''Skulker, you give him back to us, now,'' Danny ordered, his eyes turning red.

         ''Now why would I go and do a thing like that,'' Skulker taunted.

         ''Do you have any idea who your dealing with,'' Sam growled, her eyes glowing green.

           ''I know exactly what i'm doing,'' Skulker smirked. ''I don't care what you are or who you are. I have finally captured the biggest prize in all the hunt, mystic royalty.''

           He flew away, taking their friend with them. They could see his island not to far away from where they crashed.

        ''SKULKER,'' Danny yelled.

         ''What happened,'' Dash groaned, the rest of the class and the adults finally getting up.

         ''Phantom of the Opera! What just happened,'' Mr.Lancer panicked.

         ''How are we gonna get home,'' Micky freaked.

         ''OH MY GOD,'' Paulina screamed. ''My nails are all broken.''

          ''My hair is RUINED,'' Star screeched.

         They were all going crazy. And it didn't help that Jack and Maddie were only scrounging around for their weapons, not even noticing their missing son. The continuing of yells and screams finally got to them.

         ''SHUT UP,'' the five yelled at them.

         That finally got them to quiet down.