Interactive Story (Part 1)

[Hello beauties! I am back and ready to write! I am so excited for this mini project thing I've been working on. I got the inspiration from 'A Date with Markiplier', and I saw another author do something like this so I thought I'd try my hand at it. Let me know your thoughts, if I should do another one like this in the future, and what ending you got(there are 6 btw) Enjoy and good luck!]

The morning light shone through the hotel curtains an you stretched your limbs in an attempt to wake up. You rubbed your eyes and sat up as you yawned. You looked over to see the time. 8:15. 8:15? 8:15! You and Mark had to be at Mark's signing in 45 minutes. You hastily shook Mark to get him up.

"MARK C'MON LET'S GO, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"Five more minutes, (Y/N), please," he groggily mumbled.

"MARK FISCHBACH WE ARE NOT SHOWING UP LATE AND DISAPPOINTING YOUR FANS!"

"Fans? What are they doing here?" He asked, still not awake.

"MARK YOU HAVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE."

"ONE."

"TWO." You picked up a pillow and raised it above your head, ready to strike.

"THREE." You beat Mark with the pillow until he jumped out of bed.

"I'M AWAKE JUST STOP BEATING ME JESUS." He gathered his clothes and headed to the bathroom. "Just for that I'm getting bathroom first." He closed the door behind him.

You sighed as you gathered your own clothes together and quickly changed. You finger brushed your hair until it looked the way you wanted. You decided you would do your make-up in the car. You marched up to the bathroom door and pounded on it.

"MARK WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES AND I STILL HAVE TO BRUSH  MY TEETH. OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR."

"Okay," you heard him say and soon the door was open. "All yours," Mark said as he walked past you.

You quickly brushed your teeth and did a quick morning routine before grabbing your backpack and following Mark out of the door. You two walked out of the hotel and towards the rental car. You hopped in and began to apply make-up. Before you knew it, you two were already at the convention center. You put your make-up away and stepped out of the car. Mark grabbed your hand and intertwined is fingers with yours, earning blush from you as you began to walk inside. So. Many. People. The sea of bodies around you threatened to swallow you. You tightened your grip on Mark's hand as he led you to the signing area. There you met up with Bob, Wade, Jack, and Signe. You gave them all hugs, but you gave Signe the longest one. She was your best friend, and you rarely saw her. You two caught up as everything was being put into place for the signing. Fan after fan came up and met Mark and the rest of the gang. Soon, the signing was over and it was time to move on.

"Hey, we're going to head over to a meet-up next, do you want to join? I know you probably want to hang out with Signe more. You can always go back to the hotel if you like, it's up to you."

Go to 'Go with Mark'(2) if you choose to go with him, go to 'Don't Go'(3) if you choose to not go with him.