Audience (7)

"Hey, so I have to use the restroom, but I don't want to go by myself in case I get lost. Would you mind going with me? If not, I could probably wait until the end of the panel and go then."  

The lights began to dim on stage. "I think we should wait. The panel's about to start."

"Good choice," she said as she took her seat next to you.

The panel was really fun as you watched the guys goof off on stage, play Cards Against Humanity, and answer fan questions. One particular question stood out to you. A small girl asked the question, and it took you aback.

"Hey Mark, I'm a really big fan and I love you so much! I just was wondering when you would propose to (Y/N). You guys seem perfect for each other."

Mark looked at the girl for a while before answering. "I think I need help answering that one. (Y/N), will you come help me out?" 

The spotlight turned to you and you were shocked. You stood up and gave the crowd a wave before making your way on stage. Mark grabbed your hand and brought you to the front of the stage. He handed you a mic.

"What do you think?"

You smirked and thought of a funny answer. "Whenever Mark stops playing video games and gets a real life."

The crowd exploded with laughter as Mark looked at you with dramatic shock and fake-cried off of the stage towards Jack. Jack hugged him and stuck his tongue out at you. You giggled at the whole scene.

"It's okay buddy, they just don't understand," Jack said as he patted Mark's back.

"It was a joke, geez," you giggled.

Mark dramatically turned to you, eyes filled with shock and wonder. "Really?"

You shook your head 'yes' and laughed some more. Mark ran up to you and hugged you, earning a round of 'aws' from the crowd, Mark pulled away and then dropped down on one knee. Everyone in the audience shrieked with excitement as you caught your face in your hands.

"(Y/N), you make me the happiest man alive. I love you so much. You're so beautiful, inside and out. I'm amazed and inspired by your determination and will power. I'm so thankful that you're always supportive of me, even when I do stupid stuff, which is like everyday. Anyways, (Y/N), will you marry this goofball?"

Go to Yes (9) if you choose yes, go to No (8) if you choose no[why would you?].