Flight (11)

"Think, (Y/N), think! You can get out of this situation and see Mark again if you just think." You told yourself as you dried your tears and calmed yourself down. You looked around you and saw a crowbar lying to the side of the van. You quietly picked it up and thought.

Do you fight or do you run?

You slowly scooted to the back of the van and investigated the lock on the doors. It seemed like a normal door lock. This job was done hastily; it was unplanned. You smirked as you thought about how easy it will be to escape. You pulled on the handle until you finally heard the satisfying click of the lock releasing. To your dismay, however, the men heard it too.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing!" The man in the passenger seat yelled as he leaped into the back of the van with you. He held you down as he wrapped your arms and legs in tape. He placed one final piece on your mouth. Tears slipped down your cheeks as you squirmed under the tape. The man took the crowbar from your hand and lifted it up.

"Sweet dreams, princess," he said as you felt the blunt force from the crowbar on your temple as the world went black.

You got a bad ending. Restart to get all 6 endings.