Don't Go With Mark (3)

"Hey, we're going to head over to a meet-up next, do you want to join? I know you probably want to hang out with Signe more. You can always go back to the hotel if you like, it's up to you."  

"I think I'll just head back to the hotel. I'm not feeling too great," you replied and Mark nodded.

"Be careful," he mumbled as he kissed your forehead before catching up with the rest of the group. You gave Signe one last hug before heading out of the signing. You reentered the crowd of people and shuffled your way towards the exit. You saw the glass doors ahead of you and smiled as you thought of a warm hotel bed awaiting you. Suddenly, you felt something around your mouth and something snatch you from behind. You tried to scream, but the cloth muffled it. The kidnapper pulled you into a side hallway and carried you through the hallway until you were blinded momentarily by the bright sunshine. You felt a push and you were shoved into the back of a van. You saw two male figures standing in front of you, and before you could try to run out, they shut the van doors. 

You heard them get into the front seats and soon the vehicle cranked up. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you thought about never seeing Mark again. You held back sobs and tried to stay quiet so the men didn't do anything to you.

"Think, (Y/N), think! You can get out of this situation and see Mark again if you just think." You told yourself as you dried your tears and calmed yourself down. You looked around you and saw a crowbar lying to the side of the van. You quietly picked it up and thought.

Do you fight or do you run?

Go to Fight(10) if you choose to fight, go to Flight(11) if you choose to run.