Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Life begins every time you open your eyes in the morning from deep sleep at night.

In normal people, they woke up in every single day of their life with wide smile in another pleasant day.

Shopping, working, playing, talking and other normal doest are some of the normal people always did in their normal days. Before the day ends, their body was tired of everything doing normal activities in their lives.

But if we really explore this big world.

There's a place where normal people can't do. A place that too far away from mortal beings.

No laugh,

No gossips,

No thanksgiving,

No play,

In short NO HAPPINESS!

A place called, Desolated Town.

This is a place where unordinary people living. People with ability, people with magic.

A place where Legends, Myths, Warcraft, Sorceror and any imposible living beings are really exist in this town.

The town before was separated in four villages.

One, the Village of HAPPINESS.

Where people live with full of happiness. Their ability is to love one another and maintain the beauty of their village. They can also master the Air element.

Two, the Village of HEAL

Where people live to heal those who was in hurt and pain. They can also control all the Greeniries that was related in healing. They can manipulated Earth element.

Three, the Village of FAITH

Where people lives to give faiths in all living beings in Four Villages. They have strong ability, they can conrtol water. Water that can extinguish the fear you feel.

Four, the Village of TRUTH.

This is the Village where living people called as a Judge. It is the highest village among the villages. They maintain the regularity of four villages. They are the one who can put an order or make rules in the Whole Village. They also have the most strongest ability. They can control spells and any magic crafts in the village. They are also called Fire Bender.

Until one day, another village exist. The fifth village. The Village of Hate. This village was under controlled of the cruel captain. This village was also the reason why the four villages gathered as one, as town.

Many years had passed when the village of Hate was been eliminated by the four villages. They thought they wiped out all the villagers from the village but a very unexpected news was recieved.

The captain of village of Hate has a child and it was mark safe when the battle was busted a long time ago. And they've been looking for this child until now.

They need to find the child, kill and bring back the peace of any villages.

They need to find those BLUE EYES. Its their only chance to find that child, the color of his/her eyes

•••••

"THE DANGER HAS YET TO COME. IF YOU SEE HER, PLEASE KILL HER.."

Together! Let's find out what kind of Deluge can bring BEHIND THOSE BLUE EYES.

••••

A/n: Yow! Hope ya intindi my english.😂😂 haha dumugo ilong ko doon.😂 lol! Trying hard mag-english to kahit mais-mais lang Hahahaha

Leave comments and vote if you enjoy reading this part. I will highly appriciate that guys.😘 Kung hindi man, well okey pa rin sa akin atleast nabasa niyo. Hihi😘😇