Chapter 40- The Wedding Night R18+

A/N: Consider yourself warned: Mei's virtue? GONE! This isn't a chapter you want someone to read over your shoulder (unless you consider it as foreplay. In which case, enjoy.) so don't read at work... or on a bus (not that i'm speaking from experience with reading smut on public transport). And I hear you all telling me just get on with it...

Mei blinked at his lover... husband? Why was it that he'd only just gotten his head around them as a couple and now they'd just married? And why the hell did he feel as if it was real, rather than the grand joke that Yu Ban Shan had planned? His head felt fuzzy, and while part of it was due to the speed with which their relationship had progressed, the larger part was due to the bottle of champagne Xiao Nai had left in his car for them- further evidence that laosan and KO had colluded behind his back but with a good third of the bottle in him he couldn't really muster any more outrage. The trip back to his suite had never felt longer, yet somehow, lying on his bed with fantasies about to become reality, it didn't seem to have taken very long at all.

    While he'd been thinking- a process hampered by the alcohol- KO had stripped off his costume and wig, dumping them on the floor at the foot of the bed. Steam billowed from the open ensuite where he'd already turned the shower on, letting the water heat up. Without the wig and robes, the cosplay make up looked slightly incongruous and Mei giggled. Giggled? How strong was that champagne?

    KO sighed as he looked at the slightly inebriated man lying on the bed with his hands over his mouth. As delicate as the wig and makeup had made him appear, there was, to KO's mind, still no denying Mei's masculinity. But drunk giggling? Not part of KO's plan for the night. He wanted his Mei completely sober and of sound mind for what he had planned.

    First, a shower. Which actually, when he thought about it, meant first he needed to get his lover naked. It was a hard job but someone had to do it. (A/N: oh, I bet it is. 🙄) Fortunately, Mei was more than capable of helping in his own de-robing- and if their hands wandered slightly in the process, spending more time than was necessary in slowly sliding the silk over Mei's skin as he gasped with the sensation... well, neither one was complaining. And if the removal of KO's black boxers required teeth instead of hands, then he definitely wasn't complaining. And if the erection revealed by said removal of boxers required satiating while he gripped Mei's hair and thrust into his mouth... well...

    "Fuck, Mei... ugh..."

     Mei licked the hint of white from his lips. "Did that take the edge off?"

    "Huh?" Hands still on Mei's head, swaying slightly as he stood, it took KO a moment to register what the other had said. "Minx. What you can do with that mouth of yours..."

    "Not all talk." He smirked as he stood, feeling very proud of himself. And very hard. Something about the way that his lover allowed himself to relax, to lower his guard and give in to the sensation of his mouth... Mei gulped... it was hot. His cock jerked in agreement and they were standing so close, it brushed against KO's thigh. He cleared his throat.

    "We should probably take a shower before we run out of hot water." It seemed as though giving a blowjob was an effective way to sober up. He'd have to remember that for next time.

They managed to keep their hands off each other long enough to wash the cosplay make up off their faces but then Mei noticed red streaks on KO's cock and trying to remove the lipstick started the inevitable reaction.

    Pressed against each other, it would be incorrect to simply say that the two kissed. Rather, they devoured each other. Hard kisses full of teeth and tongue with moans and raspy breath echoing against the bathroom tiles and drowning out the sound of the shower. Hands roamed desperately over bodies: grasping, clinging, scratching; until KO grabbed Mei's hands and pinned him to the tiles with arms stretched above his head.