Prologue

Luhan's P.O.V. . .

Beep beep beep

That noise. It means it's time to get up for some more dance practices. SM sure knows how to work our butts off! I peeked out of my blanket, seeing Sehun and the others still fast asleep. Do I always have to wake them up? I let out a short sigh, and quickly got out of bed to fix myself.

My eyes were slowly drooping again and again in every step I took to the bathroom, so I didn't really care about my surroundings,  what was in my way, or what was in front of me. I just wanted to go to the bathroom already to wash up.

As I entered the bathroom, staring at the mirror with my eyes full of rhuem and my brain half asleep, I noticed something wrong with my reflection. I squinted my eyes a bit to make sure I wasn't imagining anything because what I saw right in front of me was. . . a girl? 

"Who am I kidding?" I said to myself, smirking "What's a girl doing in our dorm? And why is she trapped in the mirror?"

I let out a chuckle and shook my head while turning on the sink, cupping my hands below the running water. I splashed it all over my now wide awake face, and grabbed a hand towel to wipe excess droplets off. Once I was done, I threw the towel on the side of the bathroom and stared at the mirror again. I stared at the mirror in front of me, and shook my head again, this time in disbelief. The thing is. . . That girl wasn't gone. She had long wavy hazel hair, doe like eyes, and her face had almost every detail mine had. 

Wait. . . What? 

My eyes widened as the girl copied my action. I waved a hand in the air and she did the same. I shook my head  took a step back in horror with my lips parted and my eyes rounded, still in shock.

This can't be. . . 

But I think. . . 

That girl. . .

Is me.

__________________________________________________

Omg this has to be the craziest fanfic idea I ever had xD The crazy-weirdo side of me is writing this. I just based this on a old anime fanfic I did a year ago on another fanfic site. Completely nervous posting this, but yolo, right? Thanks for reading!!! ^^

I will regret this ._.